Plain Sailing (by bradyell) - comments

Taniya_K

Awwwwwwwwwww! :wub: Once again, awwwww! Aden! Gosh, I want me an Aden. Please, please, pealse can you ship me one?!!?!? ^_^

Loved it. All of it. Esp Belle's moodiness about hte baby calming for Uncle Aden [love that!!] and her quips to Nicole [hehehee].

Cannot wait for more. I agree with the poster before me; I love coming on here to read new updates for this fic! :D

xoxo

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! another great chapter!

loved belle and aden talking about him settling down meg, and belle getting a tiny bit upset! :)

They were so cute when they told irene and roman they were moving in together :wub:

loved reading it, as usual!!

update soon :P

:cool:

Aden makes my heart melt, he is so cute!!! He is so the perfect boyfriend!!

So many updates since I had last been on, they all have been fantastic. I love how you wrote everyones reactions, they were very realistic and believable. Hopefully Jai will come around soon, but I can understand his reaction completely. And Belle being peeved with Aden's abilitiy to stop Meg from crying was hilarious, Aden is definately going to be the favourite Uncle. Oh and Aden buying the baby stuff was so sweet!!

You are doing a fabulous job....Can't wait for more!!

Aden has to be the best guy ever. He makes my heart melt as well :wub:

Am glad Annie is trying to come to terms with the baby but Jai hasnt really reacted at all. Maybe there might be a depression storyline coming for Jai soon??