Plain Sailing (by bradyell) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww! :wub: I feel like all my comments start the same way, but that's what you do to me! AOL at Aden especially! Adorable!

Loved that chat with Annie, Jai, Miles, Irene and Belle. Am so glad that Annie didn't want to have the baby adopted, and that she named her Meg. Cute! I think she'll be a fantastic mother once the shock gets over her :D

Cannot wait for more! This is most definately one of my fav fics around here!

xoxo

:wub: :wub: Aden...*sigh* that image of him with the baby... wow!!

Jai's reaction to everything once again was brililant. its so realistic,

I'm glad Annie seems to be coming round to the idea of being a mum, i'm liking the name Meg as well :D

Fantastic update

xxx

LOVED these last two chapters!!!!! Talk about making me fall in love with Aden... you do it over and over and over... it's just so cute!!!!!! He's really adorable with the baby (and Belle).

Think you've handled Annie's and Jai's reactions brilliantly! I really love what you're doing in this fic and i think it works really well!

Can't wait for another update! :D

heyyy i only caught up with the fic now!

it is amazing! i love it...... and aden and belle's chemistry is incredible! they are soooooo cute with the baby :rolleyes:

i have an idea!!! :lol:

aden and belle move into their new place- (and possibly) (meg can live with them!) :)

they are really good witht the baby.... and aden buying all the stuff and falling asleep with her was sooo.... :wub:

after all, they did deliver her!

GREAT FIC, KEEP IT UP

update soon!

:D

This is getting really good!

Loved Adelle and and aww then the baby with Aden :wub:

Jeez Colleen on the gossiping warpath! <_< But glad Irene caught her and put her in her own place so Colleen can show respect and support for Annie and Jai, their baby. Irene is really a sofie! :)

Cracked up at Nicole :lol:

Update soon please??? What about tonight?? I love coming here to read new updates for this fanfiction, lol. :P