Plain Sailing (by bradyell) - comments

Taniya_K

:o I hope he's not hurt her!!!

LOVED the scene in the diner about getting Meg's ears pierced :lol: and then Aden getting all protective, he'd make such a good dad

Brilliant, just brilliant

Cannot wait to read more, i am desperate to know what happened to Jai and Meg!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o :o I knew something bad was going to happen, but I thought it would be Nic's fault [hehe].

Loved it as always! Lol at Aden's child minding skills! Gosh, he's just so cute! And sweet, and adorable and AOL and, of course, hot! :wub: Love that he's so protective of Meg. So cute!

Yay that Adelle have found a place! I'm glad that they're getting somewhere :D

Poor, poor Annie! She's really connected with the baby, hasn't she? I wonder where Jai has taken her. I hope they're ok! If he's done something, Aden's gonna murder him!

Cannot wait for more! Like, seriously, cannot wait! As in, you couldn't get the next update up fast enough! :lol:

xoxo

Thank God for that! Damn, I held my breath for that talk between Roman and Jai! I'm so glad that Meg's ok!

Loved what Roman said about Nicole and being a father. That was just brilliant! Poor Jai though :( Even if he did kinda kidnap Meg...

Aden :wub: As always. But that ending kinda worried me... I'm thinking too much into it, aren't I? :unsure:

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

yay!! the baby is safe, as much as i like Aden being the hero, I feel he is getting too involved in Annie's baby, and the ending with Annie and the baby? don't know what to think of that, guess Belle should watch out! hee

great update, this fiction is really good, can't wait for the next chapter

Great chapter.

Aden the hero :wub: It will be a great tale for Meg to hear about her heroic uncle one day! :lol:

Please you won't be thinking of ending Aden and Annie up as a couple! <_< If you do, I will scream! :P

Loved the talk between Roman and Jai. I can't blame Belle a bit for getting angry with Jai for what he did.

Update soon!!!!!!!!!!! :D