Plain Sailing (by bradyell) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, loved it! Don't know why you weren't so sure about it.

Irene's reaction was perfect, and every word that came out of her mouth, or that you wrote for her, sounded as it would have on the show.

Still can't get over the fact that Annie had a baby, or the image of Aden with the baby :wub:

The Adelle scenes were just AOL! Esp the ending. Poor Belle, but I guess Irene's right about Jai not wanting a crowd around!

Cannot wait for more! :D

xoxo

I loved it! Just like all the others!!!

I think you handled Irene's reaction perfectly! ...and Geoff's! I could just see him ignoring her and walking up the stairs like that. Rachel and Tony were great too!

Can't wait to see what Miles and Jai say!

I was kind of wishing you'd have let Belle and Aden take the baby home with them though... :lol:

Update soon! Can't wait! :D

Loved it! :D

Liked how you handed everyone's reactions well in this fanfiction.

Can't blame Geoff for walking off like that-I understand why he reacted and he needs time to get his head around to it.

Can't wait for Miles and Jai's reactions when they find out about Annie.

Wondering how everyone in Summer Bay will react if they hear about Annie?? And yeah Colleen will be talking about it too much with her loudmouth! :P

Update soon please-we all want to read more!!!! :D

AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That talk between Aden and Belle was just so so so so so so good!!!!! Absolutely perfect! Belle teasing him and then i loved his answer! That was seriously sweet!

Loved Jai's and Mile's reaction! You did that great!!! I have this feeling its not Jai's though...

Update soon! Can't wait!!!! :D

I loved that chapter again!

Jai and Miles' reactions were spot on; perfect. I could totally imagine that. Poor kid.

Adelle :wub: Enough said! But seriously, their talk and actions and Belle's thoughts about Annie and the baby, and Aden's thoughts were just... Wow! Seriously, wow!!!

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo