Favourite Ads

Guest dncllpyk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine are the Pink Batts ad where the pink fluffy people are wrapped around those other people.

And the State one where other people are his legs and it has a catchy as jingle. :D

Really cool ads but I think they're only shown in NZ.

Mine are the Pink Batts ad where the pink fluffy people are wrapped around those other people.

And the State one where other people are his legs and it has a catchy as jingle. :D

Really cool ads but I think they're only shown in NZ.

:lol: i wish they had them in Aus, they sound funny.

two ads i like, one McDonalds ad and the guys just sitting there and he holds his burger out at arms length and yells "CHICKEN!!!"

:lol: i loved that one, now my sister and me do it all the time. sit down and whatever we're holding, hold it in front of us and yell chicken :P

another one is from a while back and i can't even remember what it was advertising, but i remember it involved a person with goosebumps and a goose, the goose looking at her and saying "you have very beautiful skin. I wish i remembered what it was for...

My favourites are from years ago, which some kiwi's might know- they were the Fernleaf/Anchor ads with the family. It was kind of like a soap opera/serial ad about the girl whose parents split up etc and there was a whole storyline to it (with of course some good product placement). I was thinking about it the other day actually as the woman who played the mother is in "Love my way" on Tv2 late at night during the week sometime... I also love the ASB Goldstein ads...

I love the lifeguard ads in Aussieland at the moment - with the little girl wandering towards the sea, and then she looks up and there's like 5,000 lifeguards around her, but there's a beautiful theme tune to go with it? It's a gorgeous ad.

Back home, I loved the one for Dairy Milk, with the Gorilla playing the drums ... I never quite got the link .. but it was an awesome ad! :D

Archived