Favourite Ads

Guest dncllpyk

I've always liked
ad, but I don't drink so it has no effect on me. ^_^

Cal have you seen the ad here in Ireland about the TV licences ?? :lol:

Its hilarious the woman goes "Mammy!!" actually I dont live here I am on wife swap at the moment, actually I cant afford a TV licence we have to pay for meds for sick puppies so!!

Then the man enters a house and says can i see your television licence and one of them goes "Im chinese , not a word of English" "Then someone else says "Im from Barbados(or something)" then the inspector starts speaking chinese and there like uh oh :lol:

Its a class ad.

Rachel&Kim thats the ad I was talking about with the eyebrow dancing its hilarious. :lol:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the lifeguard ads in Aussieland at the moment - with the little girl wandering towards the sea, and then she looks up and there's like 5,000 lifeguards around her, but there's a beautiful theme tune to go with it? It's a gorgeous ad.

Back home, I loved the one for Dairy Milk, with the Gorilla playing the drums ... I never quite got the link .. but it was an awesome ad! :D

oh i love that ad so much, it's amazing.

another ad i love are the worksafe ads, the ones where its like 'whats your reason for making your worksafe' with the dido song 'here with me' it makes me cry everytime.

Has anybody seen the Cadbury's ad (well I think its cadburys anyway ) with the 2 kids who's eyebrows are dancing to the beat of the music :lol: I love it :lol:

I love the cadbury adds. I was laughing my head off the first time I saw that add! I also love the gorilla add!

I've always liked
ad, but I don't drink so it has no effect on me. ^_^

Cal have you seen the ad here in Ireland about the TV licences ?? :lol:

Its hilarious the woman goes "Mammy!!" actually I dont live here I am on wife swap at the moment, actually I cant afford a TV licence we have to pay for meds for sick puppies so!!

Then the man enters a house and says can i see your television licence and one of them goes "Im chinese , not a word of English" "Then someone else says "Im from Barbados(or something)" then the inspector starts speaking chinese and there like uh oh :lol:

Its a class ad.

I know its hilarious, especially when the guys like "I'm from Barbados, not a word of English" and then the inspectors like "Um they speak English in Barbados"

Like it's been said already so many times, but I really loved the Cadbury's Dairy Milk ad, with the dancing eyebrows. :lol: Didn't think they could recreate one as great as the Gorilla ad, but this one is pretty unique & good too. Love them both. :D

Archived