Who Has The Best Hair?

Guest KirstyEkua

Best barnett?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel's hair is beautiful but I wouldn't in a million years want it. Having wavy hair as it is is hard enough to manage, I couldn't possibly imagine how hard it is for her to get rid of the frizz. I don't like Belle's current hair, I used to like it when she had it short and in some spoilers pics it looks nice but watching her in fridays Aus ep it looked mulletish and a bit ratty. Not a fan. Nicole's doesn't really do anything for me either. I don't dislike it but It's very average to me (ditto with Kirsty and Annie)- I do love her hair accessories though.

Ruby has these beautiful tussled beach waves which I adore and I love Melody's long, blonde straight hair, it's beautiful. But I went with Charlie's. I'ts amazing. It's the perfect length and the style always looks great, not to mention the colour is really nice and natural looking. Definitley Charlie.

I also really like the way Leah styles her hair and I think Martha's hair pre cancer looked great all the time. When it was long, mid length, short or she had the fringe it was always styled well and looked like it suited her. Very versatile.

Rachel's hair is beautiful but I wouldn't in a million years want it. Having wavy hair as it is is hard enough to manage, I couldn't possibly imagine how hard it is for her to get rid of the frizz. I don't like Belle's current hair, I used to like it when she had it short and in some spoilers pics it looks nice but watching her in fridays Aus ep it looked mulletish and a bit ratty. Not a fan. Nicole's doesn't really do anything for me either. I don't dislike it but It's very average to me (ditto with Kirsty and Annie)- I do love her hair accessories though.

Ruby has these beautiful tussled beach waves which I adore and I love Melody's long, blonde straight hair, it's beautiful. But I went with Charlie's. I'ts amazing. It's the perfect length and the style always looks great, not to mention the colour is really nice and natural looking. Definitley Charlie.

I also really like the way Leah styles her hair and I think Martha's hair pre cancer looked great all the time. When it was long, mid length, short or she had the fringe it was always styled well and looked like it suited her. Very versatile.

At the moment i aint feeling Belles hair either but i think its just a reflection of what shes going through!! I think she probably wont have enough time to straigten or curl her hair like she used to, even wearing no make up is becoming the in thing for her lol...lets hope for better hair days from her in the coming weeks/months!

I love Rachel's hair, curly looks gorgeous but very hard to tame. Also really love Leah, Martha & Nicole's hair. And Ruby's is very nice & wavy. But I really, really love Charlie's long hair. So I chose her. Great colour & condition. :wub:

martha's hair was so beautiful before the cance ri hope it all grows back properly....obviously jodi still has it but you know what i mean

i also really like rachels hair though, its so thick and curly and totally the kind of look you couldn't create artificially

Archived