Photos Of You With H&A Stars

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How adorable is this one;

n612695093_5448417_106.jpg

Sooo adorable! Is it on or off camera Symphony?

This will be airing week 17 11th-15th May, when an article appears in the Coastal News, accusing Belle of having an affair with Liam while in rehab and a photographer tries to take pictures of her on the beach.

After seeing the pics on, it will be good to see it actually played out on screen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I met Luke Jacobz two years ago in March 2008 at a McLeod's Daughters farewell party event at Gawler Town in Adelaide so I had two photos of me taken with him :) He was really nice to me and gave me a hug. He signed my McLeods Daughters poster and shirt, diary. That was before he joined Home and Away. He used to play Patrick Brewer on McLeod's Daughters. :)

Here is the photo of me and Luke :)

2eewk5y.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

:( I really wish I could see or meet the home and away cast particularly Jess or Todd (or both). But I really be really happy to if I had the chance to meet Linclon Lewis (just because he seems lovely). But then Rebecca also seems like a really beauitful person. Ada is another one that looks so nice, oh how could I forget!!!! Esther!! I really want to meet her. She just seems so normal, which I love. One min she is a celebrity and then next she is a normal person that you would pass in the street. I have this friend and she said that she met Linclon lewis in brisbane years ago, she's so lucky. I really want to go down to Sydney. But the home and away stars always seem to be going to the typical hotspots such as Melbourne, Perth....other parts of Sydney. Why not come to QLD? :( Why not come to Brisbane? The home of Kevin Rudd and Wally Lewis :lol: I haven't even received a fancard with a signature on it. I sent them a year and a half ago...

Or maybe a few of the home and away stars could do a funraiser for the QLD flood relief, or the upcoming cyclone yasi relief.

Archived