Photos Of You With H&A Stars

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met Mark Furze [Ric] tonight as I went to his gig;

Have a video of him singing/playing Sweet Child of Mine that's uploading at the moment.

Also gave him Todd's birthday card, so anyone who has PMed me messages for Todd's bday, rest assured - he should have the card by now! :)

Hot!I've met Mark a few times.He's awesome!

Thanks for sharing.

^ awesome that you met him :D any pics? xD Yeah, he seemed lovely - although I was only talking to him for a couple minutes, he was a bit taken aback by all the irishness, and thought that Caoimhe was a made up word / name :P

Just uploading pics from today, finally met Conrad Coleby, oh my god that man is heaven sent lmfao!

Cool!

Conrad's hair!! It's gone! :o

Luke is so gorgeous. Weirdo cop uniform though. It's like a boiler suit. I wonder is he in some sort of Civil Guard now instead, after all that shooting Jack business? That might explain the clothes.

That looks like the Brendan character with Becs and David.

Thanks for those :D Looks like you had a great day!

Cool!

Conrad's hair!! It's gone! :o

Luke is so gorgeous. Weirdo cop uniform though. It's like a boiler suit. I wonder is he in some sort of Civil Guard now instead, after all that shooting Jack business? That might explain the clothes.

That looks like the Brendan character with Becs and David.

Thanks for those :D Looks like you had a great day!

He was filming in it a couple weeks ago aswell, I'm not sure what the differences are :)

Feckit, that's Brendan alright, I thought I'd posted a different photo! [goes to remove]

:o

Had a great day alright, Becs = awesome girl, ahha, she's lovely :)

Archived