Photos Of You With H&A Stars

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) Yup, just Tess, and Lyn [Colleen] left now ^^ Oh, and Sonia [Gina] but I'm not gone on her so that doesn't matter :]

LOL at looking nervous in the video, I know yeah 'cause Jordan was filming it, and he was making faces, so I was trying to look intelligent, concentrated and not laugh all at the same time. That's just too much for my mind to multi-task at once, LOL! ;)

You'll get here next year Melissa, and then I'll be drooling over your pics :D

Met Mark Furze [Ric] tonight as I went to his gig;

Have a video of him singing/playing Sweet Child of Mine that's uploading at the moment.

Also gave him Todd's birthday card, so anyone who has PMed me messages for Todd's bday, rest assured - he should have the card by now! :)

Woah Mark is one serious hotty :wub:

Wow, nice pics. I'm travelling to Australia next year, so fingers crossed the majority of the current cast are still there.

Jessica looks teeny tiny! and Lynne looks lovely :)

Yeah thats one of my worries when I get there that some of the people I want to meet aren't there

:) Yup, just Tess, and Lyn [Colleen] left now ^^ Oh, and Sonia [Gina] but I'm not gone on her so that doesn't matter :]

LOL at looking nervous in the video, I know yeah 'cause Jordan was filming it, and he was making faces, so I was trying to look intelligent, concentrated and not laugh all at the same time. That's just too much for my mind to multi-task at once, LOL! ;)

You'll get here next year Melissa, and then I'll be drooling over your pics :D

ah yeah lol,but in the mean time i can look at your's,hopefully i meet like quite a few of the current cast espically Toddy and Lincoln,but if i dont i guess ill have to go to plan B :wink::wink:

Symph, what's Christie like? You should ask her next time you see her if she's a regular now? :P

Christie is really nice, I've met her there before. They were yelling at her to go get ready for the next scene and she was like two minitues I'm talking! Most of them would just have ran.

Archived