Photos Of You With H&A Stars

Guest bttb-rox!

And, I take back everything I said on Josh QT ignoring his fans, he couldn't have been nicer today, and really changed my view of him [and also reminded me not to judge people because of one incident :o] just copyrighting photos & then uploading :)

Glad to hear it.I thought i was hearing things when you said he was rude,i thought he was nice when i met him.Very understanding of my obsession with his eyebrow ring :lol: .

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Symph, what's Christie like? You should ask her next time you see her if she's a regular now? :P

She's lovely Nathan, took the time to chat to everyone, and not just "oh ok photo, smile, sign, byebye" but actually chat to people. :] Aha, I'll ask her alright if I see her again before I take off! :)

And, Lynd, I was just :blink: at Josh with his glasses on, it was like, "nooo you can't wear glasses" :o hehe.

Symph, what's Christie like? You should ask her next time you see her if she's a regular now? :P

She's lovely Nathan, took the time to chat to everyone, and not just "oh ok photo, smile, sign, byebye" but actually chat to people. :] Aha, I'll ask her alright if I see her again before I take off! :)

And, Lynd, I was just :blink: at Josh with his glasses on, it was like, "nooo you can't wear glasses" :o hehe.

I love the glasses though - they really suit him.

wow love all the piccies in this thread... will have to post some of mine in here...

Ooh, you should!

I heard that Trey appeared in tonight's episode [i didn't see it] so it's safe to post this now!

PalmBeach11thFeb002-1.jpg

:)

Wonderful pic thanks for posting...

When i saw him at Dan's memorial he reminded me of Heath Ledger and now in the photo he reminds me of Ben Cousins (AFL Footy Player).

Archived