Proud and Prejudiced (by Miranda) - comments

LAURZY!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I should mention at this point there are only two chapters left of this, because I feel like the Pride and Prejudice plot has nearly finished :unsure:

Skykat I'd love to discuss with you sometime how I was inspired to write this story, as you said you like to know that sort of thing :). It would make a nice break from talking about toddler routines and pastoral care of construction students...! :rolleyes:

Perhaps I should mention at this point there are only two chapters left of this, because I feel like the Pride and Prejudice plot has nearly finished :unsure:

Ohh No!

i cant believe you are finishing this fic!

it is so good,

what else is going to make me laugh and feel warm and fuzzy in the cold winter?

please don't finish it

but if you feel you need to

then i will let you but im not letting you of scott free..

ill be kicking and screaming all the way!

please write more fics because i love the style of your writing

update soon

x

Eh? :unsure: Already? :( I miss a couple of updates and come back to find that this fic is going to end soon.

Got to say I loved and laughed throughout reading these updates. :lol: at Mr Copeland being a Villian, I can't quite imagine it. Maybe it's Mrs Phillips' influence. :P And Mr Stewart and Mrs Roberts to the rescue, such a brave couple. Well suited in this fic. Miss Campbell is so much more gutsy in this, throwing caution to the wind, and going away with Mr Fernandez. I like.

Another gutsy female in H&A and this fic, the madly in love Miss Charlotte, the runaway bride. I love how you've wriiten her with the Captain. How hilarious was it when Mr Jefferies and Mr Campbell came to the aid of Mr Buckton, exactly as you put it, a pair of hereos from a western (only not yet invented). Btw that western line was my favourite also. I also find it weird that Aden & Geoff are besties in this fic. Maybe something more between them. :ph34r: *slaps self for bringing Gaden into this*

Actually I have to say that i'm loving the banter between Miss Belle and Mr Jefferies a bit too much in this. You write their proud, stubborn attributes well and in a very witty manner. Also happy that Miss Nicole and Mr Campbell have sorted things out. Or should I say the dim-witted Mr campbell has finally come to his senses.

And the most hilarious part of this fic was the younger Holden's repeated enthusiasm at wanting a duel with the Captain. I think he's rather deluded if he thinks he could take on the Captain. It's good to know that Doctor Holden has more sense about him, and made sure that he left the pretty young Holden with the Ladies, where he belongs.

I think i've ranted on enough for someone to think that this is an update. lol! So I shall stop. Atleast you know how much I love this fic and hope you carry it on a little longer.

Dear ladies and gentlemen. I must apologise for disappointing you with the approaching conclusion of my work.

The way I write is that I write the whole story when I am struck by inspiration, then post it bit by bit like a serial. So it is as long as it is, I can't lengthen or shorten it. I hope that makes sense. :unsure: