Proud and Prejudiced (by Miranda) - comments

LAURZY!

Why it seems I have stumbled across a most delightful read. Miss Miranda you have me completely enthralled in this most fascinating, and spendidly well written story. :P

Okay back to reality, I just love what you've done with this fic. It's really enjoyable to read, there are lots of nice twists and turns and all the characters have been slotted in to the story perfectly. Your writing is very natural and the story flows well.

Can't wait for more, now that Miss Melody has been thrown in to the mix, also with the Captain's secret being out in the open and the drama to come with Miss Anne, Mr copeland and Mr Fernandez stuff.

:)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving this fic Miranda :D Sorry haven't replied earlier, have been reading though.

I wonder if they will be a romance between Mr Stewart & Mrs Roberts!

Miss Melody Jones turning up has certainly upset Miss Nicole Buckton. Also poor Miss Charlie, learning of that unfortunate scandal regarding Captain Harris!

Looking forward to seeing what occurs next, it is most intriguing!

Love is blossoming between two couples then. I would hate the thought of Irene and Alf on H&A but here I am rooting for the coupling of the Housekeeper and Mr Stewart. So sweet, and Mr Stewart trying to impress. Loved it.

Mr Jefferies and Miss Buckton is awesome too, the fiesty banter between the two is perfectly written, you can feel the tension between them. And it seems Miss Buckton is protesting too much, but may be harbouring affections for Mr Jefferies. I love how you've kept him strong, able to speak his views and not afraid to tell her when she's contradicting herself yet she still remains stubborn & opinionated.

Great updates. Looking forward to more. :D

I really enjoyed reading the last three chapters of this amazing fiction.

Miss Stewart does have a good heart but her chatterings do get her into a lot of strife as she unknowingly put her foot in her mouth. I liked how all the Buckton sisters left in quick secession.

It was also good to see that Mr Stewart has opened his eyes to see that Mrs Roberts is more suited to him than Mrs Baker.

Mr Jefferies is mellowing by the sounds of things and his protective nature is coming to the forefront which is good to see.

I look forward to the next exciting chapter of this wonderful fic. :D

I must say dear ladies and gentlemen, I am excessively relieved that my last chapter worked. It has been the most difficult chapter so far, and fair had me swooning on the chaise longue calling for the smelling salts. Although perhaps this was due to the effect of the masterful Jefferies, whose 21st century character is not my favourite, but his 19th century version quite brings on palpitations :lol:

But do you think I should start writing historical romances? I have enjoyed writing this so much that maybe I should do so.

Forgot to add that the next episode will be added at the weekend as I probably won't be able to get to the computer til then :(

Edited by Miranda