Proud and Prejudiced (by Miranda) - comments

LAURZY!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear ladies and gentlemen, I must thank you for your messages of support. I must admit that these short gloomy days with their strong winds and bitter cold have caused me to fall into melancholy and hopelessness, and your encouragement has brought about a distinct return to good cheer :wink:

:o Miss Nicole is going to reside at the Campbell's residence for a week! Methinks this was a most "fortunate" accident! :P

Of course, I wish Miss Nicole a speedy recovery, however trust she will avail herself, of this unexpected opportunity to beome better acquainted with Mr Campbell! :wink:

Miranda, I just finished reading your fic from start to the latest chapter. May I say that your writing is magnificient, your characters are well matched to the P&P characters, the dialogue is old fashioned and very apt.

I'm looking forward to the revealing of secrets of the Holden clan - in regards to Mr Holden and Captain Harris as well as the hopeful introduction of the youngest Mr Holden.... maybe as a friend for Miss Ruby?

Sounds like Miss Nicole is a very cunning young lady with a devious mind. I liked how you included Mr Sutherland as a friend to Mr Buckton. An interesting mix of Miss Charlotte and Miss Anne as friends though.

I can just picture Dr Holden in that role. :wink:

You've done some interesting pairings in your storyline which mirror the current episodes and added some of your own creativeness with Alf and Irene too.

I adore your fic so far and I look forward to reading future chapters.... and thanks also for the dedication... :blush:

Dear all. I just wanted to say that in my fiction, I have made the younger characters [Nicole, Ruby, Belle, Charlie, Annie, Martha, Aden, Geoff, Roman, Jai, Jack, Angelo] all aged between 17 and 21 so there is more likelihood of relationships being formed between them, so think of them all in the same age group :)

I will be posting the next instalments at the weekend. Thanks again for the comments, I am so glad I am entertaining people :D