Miles/Roman

emmasi

Starting this thread on behalf of Corey, who did ask for the phrase "mates forever" to be added to the subtitle, but I think there are quite a few of us who wouldn't mind seeing their "mateship" evolve into something else... Discuss :P

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. :D I am not sure about the something else, but I do like their friendship and it reminds me a little of Sally and Leah when they would have their talks and they were really good friends. It was really good to see Miles and Roman having some man to man talks about their feelings and the boat scene was classic.

EEEEEEE. Now this is my kind of thread! And Tv week have a double page spread on them both this week about being mates and being on the same shows so much. :wub:

and the article on their characters love life says they get at least another scene next week discussing their problems!

:wub:

Conrad reckons it's destiny. So do I. :P

I :wub: any scenes they get together. They are few and far between though. They do seem to have this funny little connection. I could actually see a relationship between them working. They would have to be up there with Gaden and that's quite an achievement!

I know this is shallow but did anyone notice Miles put his arm on Romans shoulder on Friday? :wub:

I love the friendship to.It's nice to have a genuine uncomplicated relationship in the show.

I :wub: any scenes they get together. They are few and far between though. They do seem to have this funny little connection. I could actually see a relationship between them working. They would have to be up there with Gaden and that's quite an achievement!

I couldn't agree more with both of you! And yes I did notice the arm! :D

I really like their relationship, H&A haven't really had that many examples of those kinds of relationships, especially not between two males. I mean, everyone talks to Alf, but it's not really like that because that's mostly him listening and giving advice. This is like a two way street kind of friendship.

I just love them too. ^_^ Their friendship's just so natural to watch, and even if they haven't had many scenes together, when they do it doesn't feel forced. Certainly the actors have a chemistry on the outside that seems to translate onscreen. But even just as Roman & Miles they are just the perfect fit. Miles' quirky, funny and clueless (after building his life from homelessness) traits combine well with Roman's strong, supportive and clued-in (when it comes to giving others advice, not himself :P) side. Plus it seems like they can have fun together. It's nice and uncomplicated, the opposite of what Gaden would be (angsty, drama-filled and totally complicated), but just as perfect. :wub:

Oh and I just read that article Krystal. So cute, and they seem to agree with us that Roman & Miles don't get enough screentime (Conrad & Josh do though, I'd like to go to one of their parties. :P). They want it, we want it, so just give us what we all want. More Miles & Roman scenes please. :D

I love these two! And that article was so slashy! :P

They balance each other so well, and their sense of humour really fit with one another. Even though they play very different charcters in All Saints to what they play in HAA, their relationship still feels really strong.

Aww, imagine if they got together...all their little real and adopted children running around with one another...it'd be like a strange but perfect version of The Brady Bunch. :wub:

• 2 months later...

They need more screentime! I absolutely love any scene these two are in together. Their friendship seems so effortless and EVERY conversation they have ends up being amusing for one reason or another. :P There is definitley something very Ying Yang about them. Roman's some what serious and strong personality compliments Miles kinks and quirks perfectly. I was re watching scenes with them from the beginning of 2008 and I really loved how Roman helped him out when he remembered who he was. PLEASE give them more screentime. I beg of whoever has the power. PLEASE.