Miles/Roman

emmasi

PLEASE give them more screentime. I beg of whoever has the power. PLEASE.

I agree completely. When a romantic/love relationship becomes popular, the writers/producers really jump on that bandwagon, and give that 'supercouple' a huge amount of scenes, screentime and storyline after storyline to the point that we get sick of watching then & they get ruined as a couple. Why in the world do they not give us more scenes of a popular friendship?? Not to the point of boredom, but just the right balance to give us what we want & at the same time keep things interesting.

I don't think there's ever really been a storyline that revolves around a friendship, as in something major happening with just two characters that are close friends. I think this is the time & Miles/Roman are the ideal choice.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a really good point about the popular couples and the screentime. And I don't know what everyone else thinks but a friendship for me doesn't get as tiresome as a couple. Not to mention the show is overflowing with couples, and they need to hone in and focus on the friendships more to mix it around a bit. I really like the idea of them both getting a storyline together. And as much as I love Roman's house, if something were to happen to it for a couple of weeks and it were to become inhabitable, I definitley would not object to him having to stay with Miles. :P

One thing I have to say. Don't ever get the both of them involved in a love triangle over someone. THAT would tick me off, (although if they were the two wanting to be together I could make an exception. :P)

Them in love triangle over a girl is a big NO! Aside from that very lovely exception you mentioned ofcourse. :P I also never get sick of watching two friends interact, Nic&Aden are probably the friendship that've had the most amount of screentime this year (still not a huge amount), yet i'll never tire of their scenes & always look forward to more.

I really hope they give us what we want. As for Roman cohabiting with Miles, sounds just about right. I can imagine some hilarious scenes. lol! :lol: As long as Nic & Aden can go along too.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes... where is this friendship?? Not even ONE scene together since the return. <_< So much for a storyline revolving around the friendship. :rolleyes: And Roman going with Miles (& Charlie) to Melbourne would have been a perfect opportunity for a good Miles/Roman storyline. Much better than the current character assasinating one Roman's involved in. Plus it would save me from the pain of watching Roman & wanting to scream, vomit & throttle him all at the same time, whenever he's onscreen.