Summer Bay's Romeo and Juliet

Guest Adelle2008

I will be writing in the future now, Rachel and Geoff have gotten married and have two children. Belle and Aden have three children.

Sorry about Jennifer Garner, I thought that her daughter Violet is so cute and kind of resembles Aden-with the blonde hair.

Belle and Aden

haa_portact_JessT_02.jpghaa_portact_186x186_ToddL_0.jpg

Their children:

Bonnie Taylor-Jefferies

jennifer-garner-violet_affleck2.jpg

jennifer_garner_cbbjpg.jpg

Hanna-Rose Taylor Jefferies

istockphoto_5703556-cute-five-year-old-boy.jpg

Tyler (Ty) Taylor Jefferies

Geoff and Rachel

12003039.jpgCaitlinStasey.gif

Their children:

Chloe Campbell

DSC_0023%20cute%20little%20girl_CR.jpg

Ben Campbell

ev013057.jpg

If you wanna see Belle's wedding dress go to: http://www.brideonline.com.au/gallery/brid...gns.htm?g=11232

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 1 (Taylor's and Campbell's)

“Mummy, I want ice-cream” Bonnie demanded while giving her mother an innocent, adorable look.

“Go ask your father” Belle was on the phone, she was suppose to be having a break from work however it seemed the hospital couldn’t survive without her.

“Daddy..!!!” Bonnie screamed through the hallway.

“Yes sweetheart?” Aden was sitting in the lounge room reading a newspaper.

Bonnie crawled into the lounge room, walked over to her father who was lying on the couch.

“Have I have some ice-cream?”

“What’s the magic word?” Aden lifted her up onto his lap.

“Abracadabra” Bonnie waved her hand like she had a magic wand in her hand.

“The other magic word, Bonnie” he laughed.

“Please, daddy” Bonnie flashed a sweet smile.

“Go and ask you mother” Aden pointed with his right index finger indicating to his daughter that she should leave the room and find go and find Belle.

“Okay daddy” Aden kissed her on the forehead and continued reading his newspaper.

“Stop it, that’s mine give it back!” Ty was always fighting with his sister Hanna over toys.

“It’s not yours” Hanna said loudly.

“Dad said you have to share!” Ty commanded.

“You never share” Hanna tugged the toy truck from her brother.

“Give it back to me” Ty winged, he was very close to crying.

“No” Hanna slapped Ty on the arm. It wasn’t too hard but enough to make him cry.

“Mummy….!” Ty cried, throwing a tantrum.

Belle had just gotten off the phone and heard her son screaming in the next room.

“Aden! Can you check on Ty” Belle now had her hands full with washing from the line.

“Okay” Aden rolled his eyes; he never liked dealing with tantrums and fights between Ty and Hanna. Ty was so screamed so loudly that your ears hurt; sometimes it felt like your eardrums might explode or just become permanently damaged.

“Okay, what’s going on?’ Aden walked into the bedroom with his hands crossed looking tough.

“I want my toy…give me my toy back” Ty was on the ground crawled up into a bowl.

“Hanna, are you sharing with your brother” Aden bent down on his knees, stroking her back.

“He had his turn, now its mine turn, daddy he never lets me have a go” Hanna clutched the truck tightly, hoping her father wouldn’t take it away.

“Okay, if you two can’t share I’m taking the truck! Hanna you can play with it for 15 minutes and then take turns” walking out of the room Aden saw a small figure in the corner of his eye down the hallway. He had this funny feeling it was Bonnie.

“Bonnie?” Aden slowly walked up the hallway. When he arrived in the kitchen he saw Bonnie covered in ice-cream, it was all over her face, and was all over the floor. Bonnie had gotten the stool from underneath the kitchen bar and climbed up onto the chair to reach the freezer, opened the door and obtained the ice-cream.

“Ahhh….Belle did you say Bonnie could have the ice-cream?” Aden was puzzled he actually thought it was pretty funny but wasn’t sure how his wife would react to the mess on the floor and the wasted ice-cream. Not only was there a mess to clean up but they were expecting company very soon.

“No I told her to ask you” Belle shouted from the laundry.

“Okay…Bonnie, go to your room now, and I’ll just…just clean up this mess” Aden looked over to the bench and grabbed a wet cloth.

“Hey stranger” He was bending down on the floor wiping up the ice-cream when Nicole came up from behind him. His first reaction was to stand up and see who it was as he attempted to stand up he hit his head on the side of the bench.

“Hey you alright, that must have hurt?”

“Yeah, I’m right it’s just really hectic here at the moment, what are you doing here by the way I wasn’t expecting to see you here” he resumed cleaning the floor.

“Yeah, well I was expecting to drop by either, but I was bored”

“How can you be bored I thought you were with so-and-so today?”

“You mean by ex-boyfriend”

“Ex? You broke up with him already it’s only been 2 days” Aden was shocked. Despite Nicole’s good looks and progressive empathy she couldn’t manage to hold onto a guy for more than a week. She was 26 and had more boyfriends than she had when she was a teenager.

“Two days too long” Nicole flicked her hair back.

“Alrighto, thank god that’s cleared up, if Belle saw the amount of ice-cream wasted she would strangle me”

“Why would Belle strangle you?” Belle heard the last words of the conversation, looking curiously at Aden.

“Ahhh nothing” Aden said unconvincingly.

“Hey Nicole, what are you doing here” Belle smiled graciously.

“I just wanted to come and say hi to the kids, that’s all”

“Right” Belle could tell she was lying.

“Rachel and Geoff are coming over soon, are the kids coming” she turned to Aden.

“Yeah, Ben and Chloe are coming over too” Aden gave Belle a small kiss on the cheek then making a escape from the kitchen before she noticed the smell of ice-cream or the stickiness of the floor.

“Aden!” Belle looked down at the floor then at the cloth that had been placed in the sink.

‘Oh look I think they’re here!” Aden flew over to open the door, Nicole followed.

“Hello long time no see buddy” Aden shook Geoff’s hand firmly. Rachel had cooked a deliciously looking plate of cupcakes.

“Thanks mate” Rachel handed the plate to Aden.

“Please come in”

“Nicole” Geoff hadn’t seen her in ages and was surprised to see her.

“Hi Geoff…Rachel” Nicole gave a fake smile.

Hanna, Ty and Bonnie heard several voices coming from the front door so they wonder over to see who it was.

“Chloe” Hanna skipped over to hug her friend.

“Ben” Ty waved at Ben excitedly.

“Lets all go and sit outside near the pool” belle suggested politely to her guests while eyeing Aden. Aden knew what Belle was thinking about the ice-cream incident. She got closer to him as they were walking outside.

“Darling what happened to the ice-cream? Hmm…care to explain?” Belle smiled at him hiding her anger. She wasn’t that upset but was disappointed that the food had been wasted.

“Okay, what would you like to eat Chloe?’ Rachel was sitting next to Chloe.

“Ice-cream, please” Chloe hoped up onto the wooden double seated chair.

“Umm” Belle and Aden exchanged looks anxiously.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, yeah I got tired of this fic, Jai died! I know i didnt tell details of Belle and Aden's wedding. But I would picture their wedding on the beach, they would elope because there would be no need to invite anyone else. Just a small close wedding. Just the two of them! I personally think Taniya_K did a great job at describing Adelle's wedding.

Archived