Who Would you Bring Back

jdoddy

Who Would you Bring Back from The Dead?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gina Palmer! Gina to "return from the dead" having been in witness protection to support her son, Hugo, and his wife Martha, would be a very interesting storyline.

Imagine how Jett, John and... Marilyn would all react to Gina's return and if they would bring her back into the family unit?

Can't imagine Sonia Todd returning to the role though.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for Flynn but you could vote for all 4. If I had one character I could bring back it would be Charlie. I would have jailed her for murdering Hammer so Esther could have left in a more realistic way and made a better brief return.

I voted for Flynn but you could vote for all 4. If I had one character I could bring back it would be Charlie. I would have jailed her for murdering Hammer so Esther could have left in a more realistic way and made a better brief return.

She didn't murder Hammer, it was totally self defense. However she would be my all time pick as well. Would have loved to see a vengeful Charlie involved in Braxs exit. Throwing his sorry ass in prison for some of his many crimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Bobby Marshall. Pushing reality as she died onscreen but I could always try and devise a concocted story where Bobby faked her death to escape Alison Patterson who was back in Summer Bay stalking her and threatened to murder her old school nemesis, and also Greg and Sam. Bobby, Adam and Luke concocted a boat ride accident and she was taken ashore by Adam and Luke who were in on it, and the "emergency services" took her away and into hiding. She returns to Summer Bay in 2016 and shakes things up at Summer Bay House. Alison finds out and says she was bluffing all along so Bobby needn't have faked her death.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's so many that I'd love to see back top of my list would be Ailsa as a ghost or possibly Don Fisher in a story line where he's dying and he comes home for his final moment's where he reminisces about his life in the bay with plenty of flashbacks maybe the episode features just him walking around, to his first house, school, the beach house, the site of the bayside diner and a flashback from each place of a memory from his life before finally slipping away peacefully. They could potentially get Bobby back as a ghost in his final moment.

Archived