Who Would you Bring Back

jdoddy

Who Would you Bring Back from The Dead?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah i did mean back from death but Gypsy isnt really included in the poll so it doesnt matter

I think that their could be a way to bring Dan back - like he faked his death cause he had a secret life with another woman or something - or went into hiding due to his connection with Peter, I mention Peter - did he even make an appearance at Dan's Memorial / Funeral?

I think someone read out a letter from him. Which was slightly lame, but at least they didn't try to pretend he didn't exist.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Noah Lawson, because he has to be my favourite character of all time! (And extremely hot! :wink:

I liked Flynn too, also Dan cos Leah is really depressed at the mment with the miles situation and it would be niice to see her happy again. I also agree with others and think it would have been good to bring back Josh West! He was really good in the days.

Another good person to bring back would have been Alsa or Chloe. They were good characters and funny aswell!

Man I miss the days of the old characters. I like the current characters too (apart from Melody :angry: ) but you cant beat the original legends!

Could anyone tell me if Diwana is working and the missing episodes will be on youtube yet??? Im dying to watch them

x x x

I imagine a desperate slow motion running scene along the Bay towards a newly re-born Flynn as Sally's re-entry into the show and the place she loved...

I was wondering - does she love the town more than she loved her late husband?

Flynn and i also will bring back Beth

I miss those two.

No one really understands why she was so suddenly written out.

I have heard her contract was running out and she wanted to persue other projects

I wouldn't bring her back now as most of her family and step-family have moved elsewhere - and with Tony and Rachel about to start their own family it would be a little bit awkward dont you think??

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i did mean back from death but Gypsy isnt really included in the poll so it doesnt matter

I think that their could be a way to bring Dan back - like he faked his death cause he had a secret life with another woman or something - or went into hiding due to his connection with Peter, I mention Peter - did he even make an appearance at Dan's Memorial / Funeral?

I think someone read out a letter from him. Which was slightly lame, but at least they didn't try to pretend he didn't exist.

Well he didnt attend the memorial in the bay but he did go to the funeral which was held away from Summer bay.

Archived