Who Would you Bring Back

jdoddy

Who Would you Bring Back from The Dead?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would bring back Billie Surely after all that trouble Ash caused to find her They can't just pack off to the city and that's the end Ash doesn't even seem bothered that she's gone. Brax gave up his life with Ricky for Billie and Ash (which was super dumb of him) For Billie to have about a month's worth of screen time :lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's so many that I'd love to see back top of my list would be Ailsa as a ghost or possibly Don Fisher in a story line where he's dying and he comes home for his final moment's where he reminisces about his life in the bay with plenty of flashbacks maybe the episode features just him walking around, to his first house, school, the beach house, the site of the bayside diner and a flashback from each place of a memory from his life before finally slipping away peacefully. They could potentially get Bobby back as a ghost in his final moment.

I like your ideas. It would be such a shame for Don to die off-screen. It'd be far better for him to come back to the bay one last time and I bet Norman would be fantastic acting out the scenes. 

I think the only way Alf is going to leave the Bay is death and yes I too would like to see Ailsa return as a ghost and greet Alf as he moves on. She did promise that he would see her again when he really died when he had his brain tumour operation in 2003. 

There's so many that I'd love to see back top of my list would be Ailsa as a ghost or possibly Don Fisher in a story line where he's dying and he comes home for his final moment's where he reminisces about his life in the bay with plenty of flashbacks maybe the episode features just him walking around, to his first house, school, the beach house, the site of the bayside diner and a flashback from each place of a memory from his life before finally slipping away peacefully. They could potentially get Bobby back as a ghost in his final moment.

I like your ideas. It would be such a shame for Don to die off-screen. It'd be far better for him to come back to the bay one last time and I bet Norman would be fantastic acting out the scenes. 

I think the only way Alf is going to leave the Bay is death and yes I too would like to see Ailsa return as a ghost and greet Alf as he moves on. She did promise that he would see her again when he really died when he had his brain tumour operation in 2003. 

I Would like the Ailsa quote to be but there is no going back this time.  But the Bay is in the safe hands of Irene and Leah.

Poor Martha!

Chose Flynn , as he and Sally were so great together and may bring Sally back to the bay for good ! 

Dan was great but I prefer Leah and Zac . Although would be a good storyline ... And cause a right stir !!

Noah was a great character but he has no family left in the Bay .. But would be interesting to see who he would strike up friendships or romance with !!!  

I could see him being friends with Zac and maybe a love interest of Hannah's !! 

• 1 month later...

Archived