Stockholm Syndrome (by Louise_2983) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“But if it’s ok with you two I’d like to be able to eat at that table without having to wonder what you’ve been up to on it!”

“Better not tell her about last night then” Belle joked in a whisper loud enough for Nicole to hear.

“Eugh shut up!” she announced slamming the fridge door shut and visibly shuddering as she glanced at the table, currently covered in Aden’s uni work.

Hahahha LMAO :lol:

That Chapter was sweet/funny/sad. It was Amazing :)

Great Chapter. Updattttee soon pleasee, but not until after Christmas lol. Enjoy Christmas ^_^

okay i'm confused! was that the last chapter? hehe

LOVED it, how Belle made him play by first date rules, so sweet :) there talk about Gracie and Angelo was brilliant!

loved Aden's reaction to Irene's question, very cleverly answered :D

Update soon (if its not the end, lol )

xx

I intend to make her crazy about me, then Ill call her a skank but Ill apologise so everything will be ok, then Ill try and kill my father, hold her hostage, narrowly escape prison and drive her into the arms of another man. Any problems with that?

Who am I kidding? she laughed as her lips met his and the door slipped shut behind them.

We both know Im a skank!

These two parts were awesome.

Seriously, this is the best Aden/Belle date ever written. I haven't seen a date between them written better. You are seriously talented. I don't know how you come up with all this witty banter. There were so many quotes that were just brilliant. Beautiful, lovely, and amazing are all words that come to mind when thinking about this chapter and this story all together. It was a pleasure reading it. You deserve an award for the banter scenes in this story. They have been some of the funniest. I also loved how you added some seriousness to this chapter. The part about him feeling safe was great. I smiled all the way through this chapter.

Love the way you ended it. You've brought up the skank reference alot during this whole story and I can't believe you made me love it. You've managed to bring up a moment that had me mad at Aden on the show and turn it into something that I had too smile about everytime it came up.

Edited by Jody

NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!! it can't be finished

this has been 1 of my favourite adelle fics EVER

never give up on writing you have a talent

i nearly cried about the part during the date when they were talking about gracie and how they felt about each other then

this was a seriously amazing fic

i better see a sequel.... once again extrodinary!!!!!!

i loved the way you blended the seriousnesness of everything with humour and sacarsm. their feelings were so realistic and raw

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps i loved it

pps i still want to see a sequel

Yes it is the end but there is a sequel coming hence the "The End Beginning?". Plus I thought "The Beginning" was more appropriate than "The End" given they'd just been on their "first" date!

/

Thank you so much for the lovely comments everyone and for sticking with this fic even if I wasn't always predictable and did throw some things in there which I'm sure made some Adelle fans go running and never come back. I warn you now the sequel will be exactly the same! It's advertised in the advertise your fic thread now if you want a hint at when it's set.

Edited by Louise_2983

WOW! That was the PERFECT ending!!!!!!! (Not that it's actually over because you said there was a sequel right? THERE BETTER BE!!)

This has been one of the BEST adelle fics ever! ...and i agree with Jody that this is the best date i've ever read, and the banter was perfectly combined with the seriousness in all the right places! I laughed so loud when Aden told Irene his intentions! I loved that you put a little bit of Annie's reaction in too! Hilarious!

The comedy in this chapter, in fact throughout the fic, has been so well written! You've kept them so well in character all the way through but you can tell how and why they've grown as well. You got Aden and Belle to answer all the questions i would want to know by getting them to ask each other and Aden's answer of 'safe': AOL!

I loved the ending!!! Especially Belle's skank comment!

Please write a sequel! ...and possibly another story somewhere down the line????? I've loved this so much!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D