A Second Chance? (by HeavenForbid) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did she cheat on Oliver?? Did I miss something??

Yeah, she cheated on him with her boss. It's in the second chapter. :wink:

She saw Mike walking down the hall coming into her office.

“Err, Irene. I have too go now. I will call you again soon and will see you next month. Goodbye” Belle said quickly and hung up before Irene could say anything.

“I hope that was a business call, Belle” Mike smirked.

“Of course!” Belle lied.

Mike closed over the door. He walked over to Belle and started to stroke her hair and kiss her neck. She pushed him away

“Get off me!” she snapped.

“That is not what you said a few weeks ago…” Mike said with a dirty smile on his face.

“Your sick you know that! I was drunk and you weren‘t. I could have you done for this behaviour, Mike” Belle warned

“You wouldn‘t…” Mike pressured.

“Oh I would. Get stuffed! You’re a married man for Christ sake!” Belle replied raising her voice. “And I‘m engaged.” Belle continued and lowering her voice.

“Yes, I‘m aware of that. My wife just doesn‘t do it for me anymore. You know that…I like young women….” Mike smiled whilst rubbing her cheek.

“Mike, I mean it. This…behaviour has got to stop!” Belle snapped.

“We shall see…” Mike grinned. Walking over to the door, he blew Belle a kiss and walked out. As much as she loved being a journalist, was this worth it? Mike could always use them sleeping together to blackmail her.

Just to clear something up. Belle only cheated on Oliver once. It was just a one night thing when she was drunk. :)

I'll update later on and you will all get your answers. :lol:

:o She had an abortion!? OMG! That's just... wow...

See, I get why she hates Aden, but I can also see his point of view on it, and not wanting to be a dad like his.

Grr... Oliver. He makes an enemy in Aden how?! And what's Mattie gonna do!?

More questions! Need more answers!

Update sooooon!

xoxo