A Second Chance? (by HeavenForbid) - comments

Taniya_K

What really happened is revealed soon :P

Thank you all so much for the comments. I'm glad you all like the fic. I wasn't even going to post the fic when I started writing it, lol. I was going to write another one because I didn't like the storyline. But I have to say, I like it now. :D Just to let you know. I don't have an ending for this right now. So it could go anyway. I have a few ideas, but I don't know what I will pick.

I will have an update for you guys later on. :)

Edited by laineyloo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why you didn't like it. I loved it!

But what did Aden do to her? He didn't turn into his dad, did he? Or was that after they broke up? Grr... so many questions!

Lol at Nicole! Somehow, I could imagine her living that lifestyle.

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

But what did Aden do to her?

You will find out. In the next chapter. :P

He didn't turn into his dad, did he? Or was that after they broke up?

That is what I was going for. Larry drank all the time. Now Aden is lost without Belle. Its no secret that he is still madly in love with her. If you remember from the 1st chapter, it said he got out of bed with a hangover. What I was going for was like himself and Sean would go out often and party rather than settle down. They would be drinking all the time. This all started AFTER Aden and Belle broke up.

:)

Thanks for clearing that up. Can't wait for the next chapter now! I realised that when I read it that it was Chapter 8 and that there was just one more before it was all revealed!

Aden might be madly in love with Belle, but she's madly in love with him too, right? I mean, she cheated on her fiancé so there's hardly anything there [hehehe]. Ok, I'm overanalysing things now.

Can't wait for the next update!

xoxo