A Second Chance? (by HeavenForbid) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa!! Whoa!! I had been reading every chapter. It's beautiful and well-written! Loved it, mate! Good work and thanks for sharing this amazing story with us.

I loved the ending and sad that Adelle didn't got back togdther. But it's good to read how they lived their lifes apart without each other in 20 years. :) Thanks again for this story. :)

Lainey, are you going to update your other fanficton 'It's My Life' or you had given it up? Just wondering coz I liked reading it :P

Lainey, are you going to update your other fanficton 'It's My Life' or you had given it up? Just wondering coz I liked reading it :P

Wow, I totally forgot about that one. I have stopped writing it but that was about a year ago. At the moment, I'm not planning to continue writing it as I have another fic I have just started. :)

Thank you so much all for the comments! Glad you are all liking the ending. :lol:

Woah did not expect it to end like that!!! But that is a good thing!!! I did like the ending, as it was so different and unexpected!!!

Great work on finishing the fic, I really enjoyed it and can't wait to read more of your fics in the future!!

i just read the whole of ur fan fic. all of the chapters were amazing. ur such a talented writer but ....

I AM SOOOOOO ANNOYED AT YOU

aden and belle are always having problems in the show so i read the fan fics so i can remember them as the happy couple they were when they first got together and then ....

YOU GO AND DO THAT

i really thought they were going to get back together ... i thought that somehow they had met up again and Robbie was Adelle's daughter but i was probably getting my hopes up tooo much :(

anyone it was a fantastic fan fic and even tho they didnt get 2gether, the last chapter was great as well.

i just read the whole of ur fan fic. all of the chapters were amazing. ur such a talented writer but ....

I AM SOOOOOO ANNOYED AT YOU

aden and belle are always having problems in the show so i read the fan fics so i can remember them as the happy couple they were when they first got together and then ....

YOU GO AND DO THAT

i really thought they were going to get back together ... i thought that somehow they had met up again and Robbie was Adelle's daughter but i was probably getting my hopes up tooo much :(

anyone it was a fantastic fan fic and even tho they didnt get 2gether, the last chapter was great as well.

THIS was more the reaction I was excepting. :lol:

I'm glad you thought it was a fantastic fan fic. :)

Zetti - Thank you for the comment.

Sam - I'm glad you didn't see it coming. When I wrote it I wanted it too be a surprise and unexcepted. :P Thank you for the comment.

speedwayfanatic - Thank you for the comment. I'll be writing more in the future. I have one at the minute and have some plans for more. :)

Edited by laineyloo

• 2 years later...

I've been reading this through the last few days and it's really good.I loved all the stuff with Ric and Matilda and that everything worked out for them.And Nicole.And it's nice that Aden and Belle managed to be happy without the need to reunite.And best of all, so many of my favourite couples (Geoff/Melody, Jai/Annie, Miles/Kirsty)were still together and happy in it!Great read.