The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

The release date for part two of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn has been confirmed.

Summit Entertainment announced today that the second instalment of the Breaking Dawn films will show in theatres from November 16, 2012, a year after the first, which will be released on November 18, 2011.

Bill Condon will direct both movies, which star Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

Taylor Lautner, Nikki Reed, Ashley Green and Kellan Lutz will also feature in the pictures.

Melissa Rosenberg, who wrote the scripts for all the Twilight films, has been working on the screenplays.

From DS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sucks that we have to wait for like a year and a half for part 1, and then another year for part 2. I guess its a good way of dragging the whole thing out for a bit longer. But whatever shall we do in the years we are waiting. lol. I will die waiting that long.

• 1 month later...

The Twilight saga: Eclipse will be released on DVD on December 6th 2010.

Source: Amazon.co.uk

According to Belgique Loisirs, the DVD should be released on December 3rd 2010 in Belgium. I know it's a French Belgian website but Twilight and New Moon were both released on the same day in the French and Dutch-speaking parts of the country so I assume it'll be the same for Eclipse.

I don't think there are any French members on this forum but in case there are a few, the DVD will also be released on December 3 in France according to France Loisirs.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will reportedly be re-released tomorrow in honour of its leading character's birthday.

According to the movie's official Facebook page, the third instalment in the vampire franchise will return to cinemas on September 10 to mark Bella Swan's (Kristen Stewart) birthday.

"Bella Swan's birthday is on September 13! What are you doing to celebrate?" said a message.

"In celebration of Bella's birthday, Eclipse will be re-released in theatres nationwide this Friday! It's your last chance to see it on the big screen with your friends."

Eclipse was originally released earlier this summer and broke the record for opening in the greatest number of cinemas and taking the most money from midnight screenings.

Production on Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in Stephenie Meyer's series, is scheduled to begin soon, with the project being split into two parts to be released November 2011 and November 2012.

From DigiSpy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived