The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eclipse was good. The book was better though they left things out in the movie as they usually do and they changed it a bit to how it was in the book. Loved Xavier Samual as Riley I'm glad he and Bree Tanner got bigger roles in the movie than they did in the book.

OMIGOSH i :wub: Eclipse... =]

I was skeptical of going to see it...it is my fav book out of them all...and i just thought they were going to ruin it...but it was actually quite good =]

I really enjoyed:

- Bella & Charlie....awkward sex talk....sooo funny =]

- Rosalie and Jaspers stories =] Rosalie in the wedding dress was hilarious :P

- Bella & Edward....Bed scene was HOT!! =]

- The fact that we finally got to hear Emmet speak more than two words throughout the whole movie =] (Team Kellan :P)

- I loved seeing the Riley scene and all the new borns being created =]

- Jasper teaching the vamps and wolfs how to FIGHT!!

- The actual fight scene....it made me gasp....Both the one down in the clearing and the one between seth, riley, victoria and edward! =]

I was dissapointed with:

- The hair extensions....i mean c'mn they couldve spent a bit more on decent hair extensions surely!

- Not seeing much of seth...i loved his character in the book =]

- Not seeing much of the wolfs in particular was a dissapointment.

- The graduation scene...although the speech was genius...i was dissapointed by how short it was and then quickly went on to the party scene...which was tooo SHORT!

- The tent scene....was soooo not as epic as it is in the book!!

Also...did anyone else find the scene of the snow hurt there eyes from when it flashed from a dull night scene to the vibrant bright snow...I had to look away from the screen it hurt my eyes sooo much

:angry:

Overall though....i did love it!! :D && I can forgive them for the things i was dissapointed with! I would defo go and see it again! =]

How close where you sitting to the screen? The snow didn't hurt my eyes was sitting in the middle of the seating area. Were you sitting at the front? If were maybe next time you could get a seat in the middle or the back. On Sunrise this morning It said that Kristen and Robert broke up apprently its just a rumour at this stage does anyone know whats going on?

Well what can I say about Eclipse It was Amazing :D I love it :D

My review is that I did find the film a little fast it jumped to scene to scene pretty quickly, but i loved it :D

E/B were soooo cute even though i'm Team Jacob lol

I'm actually TEAM EMMETT I love him So happy i saw more of him but i wanted more haha lol, so team Emmett/Kellan :wub:

I'm Also Team Rosalie I love her especially Nikki I'm not sure what i think of her hair, i think i liked it better in new moon, So happy they shows Rosalie's story but i was hoping they would show more detail to her story like in the book, i loved it when Rosalie was going to kill Royce and came in with a wedding dress and vampire eyes loved it:D

I'm So Team Emmett/Rosalie

I love Charlie i think he's the best dad everrr loved it with his sex talk with Bella

Seeing this film made me little Team Jasper, Loved Jasper in the film.

I was disappointed with Esme's hair it wasn't the carmel colour like in the books/twilight/new moon i wished that Elizabeth would have died it.

Overall it was great some things i liked better in the book though but i LOVED IT :D

I really enjoyed:

- The fact that we finally got to hear Emmet speak more than two words throughout the whole movie =] (Team Kellan

:P)

- Jasper teaching the vamps and wolfs how to FIGHT!!

- The actual fight scene....it made me gasp....Both the one down in the clearing and the one between seth, riley, victoria and edward! =]

I was dissapointed with:

- Not seeing much of seth...i loved his character in the book =]

- Not seeing much of the wolfs in particular was a dissapointment.

Lilgemziilou, I so totally agree with you on some of the points you made!

-

I love Emmett & Kellan, so i was thrilled to see Emmett play a more involved role in this movie! About time too, Emmett has hardly got a word in , in any of the last movies!!

- Secondly,

i absolutely LOVE Jackson (Jasper's actor) so I was thrilled with the whole fight training and fight scene, I thought it was fantastic! The scene with him and Alice was also really cute! I wish now we saw more cuteness between Rosalie and Emmett! Even around Emmett, Rosalie always looks so serious and angry about something!

On a bad note,

I was so upset that they didn't include Seth more in this movie! Boo Boo Stewart is so hot and perfect for the role of Seth! He should be shown off at his best! They better included him more in Breaking Dawn, especially as he spends a whole chunk of the book with Jacob and the Cullens! I will be seriously disappointed if they cut that part short!

Lastly, I totally agree with you about the

wolves! They are such a cool part of the story so I wish they were in the movie more! Not necessarily them as actual wolves but as humans! Like, I love Paul's actor, Sam Meraz, and he and some of his fellow Quileute actors got maybe two or three lines! It was ridiculous! They should seriously improve these problems for Breaking Dawn!

Overall I think the movie was really good!

I think they are generally doing a good job of adapting the book to the screen!

A few years ago, I would have said the same about the Harry Potter books and movies but my mind has changed most definately on that point!

I'm looking forward to Breaking Dawn!

It's my favourite book, and the last one, so they better do it justice!

Love Laura xxx :wub:

PS. I'm with Team Seth! :P:wub:

Okey.. I watched it on Tuesday!

First off I love the book so I did have quite high expectations of the film and it didnt fail at all.

Seth is so so hot I never thought I would like him in the movie but he is hot, really hot! The lack of wolves had me annoyed. I loved their role in the book but there wasnt enough of them but in the scenes we had, they were topless so it makes up for it.

:P Topless Jacob had me smiling the whole way through even tho I am & always will be Team Edward. I loved the little scene in the tribal fire where Jacob and Seth were messing around, so cute!!! :wub:

Riley! Ooh I am glad we saw him being turned and we saw him training the newbies and the bedroom scene when he gets Bella's shirt. We got to see how he was manipulated by Victoria and how IMO he didnt have a choice in the end to do anything but listen to her mainly because Bella's blood was too much for him.

Jasper and teaching the clan and wolves to fight was really well done and I love the flirty scenes with Alice. They told Bella about his past a bit later in the story different to the book but it was effective so I wasnt really bothered about that.

The bed scenes were awesome and I love the meadow scenes esp when she agreed to marry him. I could feel the passion in that scene and it made me as Edward/Bella fan grin for the whole afternoon

Archived