The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

Ive been reading some reviews from some people in America who were able to see it last night at some sort of early screening, and almost all of them had great things to say about Bryce Dallas Howard. Apparently Bryce's chemistry and interaction with Xavier (Riley) in the film is amazing. Some even went as far to say that Rachelle probably wouldn't have been able to pull off Eclipse Victoria.

For us Team Edward fans, we've been warned that the J/B kiss is quite long and quite painful, but their other interection is quite tame and easy to watch. Ive already decided that im just going to look away when they kiss. LOL.

And also apparently the E/B scenes are all awesome, and sweet and cute and all those other adjectives that makes you go 'awww'.

And apparently horny Bella at the end with Edward is funny. haha.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really not into the whole Twilight Saga anymore, completely overrated if you ask me! I LOVED the first book but at the time I was reading it was the time the first film came out, and the huge obsession made it ever so unappealing to me! However, I read the second book...and I thought it was terrible! Although I really enjoyed the movie. I'm forcing myself to just finish the series so I started reading eclipse. My friends have convinced me its the best out of the series along with breaking dawn...would everyone agree?

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking Dawn is the book to most definitely read... its my favourite out of all of them and is just amazing.

I've already seen Eclipse... I bought tickets for it a month ago and omg it was amazing... it had angst, action, love and even humor in it which was awesome... I do have to say though that the kiss between Bella and Jacob was agonizing and painful to watch... but its easy because you can see they had no chemistry and Bella only said it to make sure Jake was safe!

The only downer about the movie is that you could so tell Kristen and Nikki were wearing wigs... Nikki (Rosalie's) hair just wasn't real like in the first two movies and you could see the difference in Bella's hair from the first two movies... Bella's wig had no volume like it did in the other movies and it didn't have those natural small curls like Kristens hair did

But I loved every second of it! ^_^

I haven't seen Eclipse. But I have read all the books. My favourite is New Moon. But after having seen the first two movies, they were really a let down. I really do think that Jacob is too good for Bella. And I can't stand Edward and Bella I'm starting to hate as well. I reckon what would make an even more interesting love traingle would be Alice and Jacob. That's how I see it anyway. But I have nothing against twi-hards and people would are nuts about Twilight and Edward and Bella. So I respect people's opinions about that. A co-worker of mine today said she was reading the last book "Breaking Dawn" and she said that it was a let down and she isn't enjoying it. She's in her 30's I think.

Can we reveal any spoilers about the movie here or not?..... :lol: I wanna know! :wink:

^ You can reveal spoilers but I would strongly recommend you to use spoiler tags so people who don't wish to know details about the movie before they've seen it don't get spoiled.

So, DO NOT READ THE SPOILER TAGS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED. :)

I saw it last night and I really liked it. As Bec (matticus01) said, "it had angst, action, love and even humor in it" which I also thought was great.

I also liked the fact they added some scenes with Victoria, Riley and the newborns like Riley being attacked for instance. I didn't expect the movie to start like that.

I think it was good and this must make things clearer for people who haven't read the books.

I loved the Bella/Jasper, Bella/Rosalie, Bella/Renee and Bella/Charlie scenes. I liked how Jasper and Rosalie talked about their lives before they joined the Cullens. I was hoping they'd mention them in the movie so I'm glad they did. I loved the awkward talk between Bella and Charlie about protection and sex.

:lol: I thought Renee's present was lovely. Oh and I love Seth even though we haven't seen him that much in the movie. I was a bit surprised at Jessica being valedictorian. I don't remember it being mentioned in the book and I never really thought of Jessica being the student with the highest marks but I liked her speech, esp the part about "what do you want to be when you grow up?". I loved the scene where Jasper was teaching everyone how to fight. It was funny and it showed another side to Jasper. The fight scene was good and I'm glad it wasn't too long because I don't usually like seeing limbs getting pulled out of people's bodies and werewolves biting people. :ph34r: The end was great as well. I hope we get to see Charlie's reaction in the next movie. I really want to see his face when Bella and Edward tell him the good news. :P

Usually, I'm a bit "creeped out" by Jasper but this time, I was more "creeped out" by Emmett. I don't really know why. There was something about his eyes. He still made me laugh though.

And the scenery in the movie is just gorgeous. :wub:

Eclipse so makes me lurvveeee Jasper. The training scene with the UNKLE song was awesome. Jasper is now in 2nd spot, after Edward of course, on my Fav Cullen list. I really liked Rosalie in Eclipse too! I loved her flashback scene where

she came after Royce in that wedding dress.

LOL.

Swoon Edward. Oh how i love him. I dont think anyone could take his place in my heart haha.

Cant believe we have to wait until November next year for part 1 of Breaking Dawn. How are we supposed to wait that long? Its insane.

Archived