The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

Thanks so much for that link irish_angel!

I have seen most of those photos around the Internet already! :)

Really looking forward to November!

It looks like it's going to be awesome!....not as awesome as Harry Potter but still awesome!

It's a shame though....Rosalie's wig - you can tell it is so fake! <_<

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I went on the angus and robertson today to find out when the Illustarted companion of Breaking Dawn part 1 is coming its not coming out til the first of December don't the illustarted companions usually come out just before the movie does? The movie is coming out in November. Ive nearly finished reading Breaking Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 Twilight t-shirts one of my t-shirts has Bella,Edward and Jacob on it and my other one has just Edward on it and a Twilight bag with Edward on it.

I am seeing Breaking Dawn next Friday afternoon with my friend :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooooooooooo...What did everybody think of breaking dawn?

I thought it was AMAZING and by far my fave of all the films! (so far.....Part 2 has a LOT to live up to!) The only part i was less than thrilled with was the

"talking" wolf scene but to be fair there was no other way they could have done it and it was vital that it was in there so i can live with it!

I thought the honeymoon scene that we have all been waiting for was really nicely done!

Loved the use of Bella's flashbacks

Taylor Lautner played an absolute blinder in my opinion the scene where

he breaks down when he thinks Bella is "properly" dead was heartbreaking

:(

Favourite scene had to be where

Edward hears the baby for the first time

:wub:

The wedding....AMAZING! The birth......STUNNINGLY done! As for the ending..........BREATHTAKING!!!!

Archived