The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news for Belgian fans!!!

Apparently, Ashley Greene and Xavier Samuel will come to Metropolis Antwerpen for the Twilight Night on June 29th. (source)

That was totally unexpected. There is no way I would ever have thought that some Twilight actors would come to Belgium. :blink: Maybe some of you already knew but it's news to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this

ROBERT Pattinson gets quite carried away talking about the sex scenes in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

"I think it will be interesting ... I’m curious to see what it’ll look like,” the 24-year-old Pattinson says in France’s Premiere magazine.

“We don’t procrastinate any longer. Bella (his real-life girlfriend Kristen Stewart) telling me, ‘I want you to turn me’ and me going, ‘No, no, no.’ She becomes a vampire in this movie. We get married and sleep together ... I haven’t read the script yet but I’m sure it’ll be good.

"I’m wondering how they will be able to translate this on screen. We’ll end up with a R-rated movie. Can you imagine if we decided to go in and turn Twilight into a hardcore saga for adults with sex scenes and everything?"

Breaking Dawn is going to be filmed in 3-D so it could a real turn-on for Twihards.

Source:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertain...r-1225878023834

3-D..... it's going to be filmed in 3-D :D

Archived