Ric & Mattie Feature

Guest baymaniac

Thank you for taking your time out to do this. I can now understand how difficult it must get to keep stuff up to date with so many people leaving or busy. It was nice of you to bother explaining instead of doing what seems to be a trend lately of the staff treating people like their an irritation for merely asking a simply question. That seems to be happenning more and more lately. It's good to know that there are still people who are willing to be helpful and offer an explanation instead of making us feel like ungrateful people who should just be grateful for the fact that they getting anything at all and keep quite about it.

So once again thank you for this. It's easier to be patient and wait now that I understand what's going on.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

And I excuse myself for being a bit, eh, rude earlier on :unsure: I'm not sure what kind of bad-mood-drug I was on, actually i do, those stupid Painkillers I had to take for my foot. :P I'm not making excuses though because I know better than to post, especially in this forum where people are only asking staff abot something, with a bitter attitude due to medication :P

Just wanted to add my thanks for all the hard work of the staff on here. I, for one really appreciate all the fantastic features etc that are put on this site. I know it can't be easy, with losing staff for various reasons, for the remainder of you to carry on with all the excellent work you do!

Cerise, hope your foot is feeling better!

I'd like to convey a big thanks to bttb-rox and Karen for all the hard work that they've put into making the Ric & Mattie feature look so professional and so informative. Also to all those who contributed to the feature - wonderful artwork and quotes. :D

Archived