The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVED those chapters! I want to know who Kirsty's family are, why is Irene so shocked? I have this little voice in my head telling me that Aden is connected to Kirsty's family somehow, which would explain the connection they feel towards one another... i so hope that voie is right. But even if it's not, i can't wait to find out the truth!!!!

Please update soon!! Again, now maybe???? :D

Chapter 76 - Poor Kirsty... I agree with Sam and Taniya

Chapter 78 - I wonder if Aden goes to see his dad. And I love how you had Aden feel rejected.

I know there has already been two updates today, but......

Any chance of another ?

You are in luck my friend - another one on its way in the next few hours....

Your just being mean now...

Please stop giving us cliffhangers.. XD

It's still early, and i think you said your going away at the weekend. I don't think i could cope with having two cliffhangers over the weekend.

Update again ? and again? and again? and again? XD

longed to be close to someone.

That is so cute.... XD

Edited by MissOlivia22

Chapter 75 - loved that chapter, Adelle. Hope Belle will give Aden a chance soon

Chapter 76 - aw, that was so sad, poot Kirsty, but I cant believe you left it there

Chapter 77 - Awesome, loved the Aden/Roman interaction, glad Aden still has a place to stay

Chapter 78 - Glad that Geoff is giving Annie and Jai a chance, but who was Aden talking too on the phone ?

Who's on the phone????? I am thinking something has happened to

Larry or it's about Kirsty..

..mmm not too sure

Ahhhh why did you have to leave it there, so many different possibilities are running through my head!!!

Ohh Geoff he is a bit slow on the uptake, Jai had to point it out to him that Miles liked Kirsty!! hehehe....Glad Geoff finally listened to Annie!!

Can't believe this series is coming an end, there is going to be another one I am sure I read that somewhere!!!!

Can't wait for more!!!