The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I've got that grin too!

Awwww! That was sooooooooo sweet that ending! Loved how Belle is trying so hard to pretend she doesn't like him, yet she's gettng all these images and jealous feelings all the time! :wub:

Geoff = :lol: Glad Annie talked Aden out of leaving. Although, I do wonder what the ulterior motive of letting Aden sleep in Belle's room is [you know there is] :P . Loved that last bit about him being comforted by her closeness. AOL.

More fluffy chapters soon please!

xoxo

^I was grinning too! I loved seeing Annie sort of protective over Aden...Geoff had every right to be confused about why Aden was sleeping there...I loved seeing Aden do the cheeky 'i know you want me' thing with Belle...so cute!

As for the chapter before...the father/daughter dynamic was perfect! Poor Nicole, feeling like her father likes Aden more than her...quite heartbreaking! I hope they sort themselves out soon.

I had a daft grin too!!!! lol

That was so good with Geoff finding him and shouting! I loved Aden's reaction, that he didn't lash out but you could still see that he doesn't like Geoff. Annie and Aden's relationship is so good!!!!! I love it!!!!!

...and then Aden in Belle's room! that was so cute!!!!! I want them to kiss again!!! Please make it happen... soon!!!!!

UPdate soon! NOW!!!!!!!!! :D

I join everyone with the daft grin!

I Loved Geoff's reaction, can imagine him having that in the show! Brilliant. I was really worried that Aden was going to leave, so glad Annie persuaded him to stay!

The whole last scene was just AOL!! Just like wrongturntaken I want them to kiss again!! :lol:

Update soon

xx

You wrote that all so beautifully! I loved how you explained Aden feeling about that nightmare/memory and how it was different to before.

Of course, the ending was adorable, but my smile was tinted with sadness of Aden's dream. Make it better!

You can always keep writing this fic. I would read it up to 500 chapters if you wrote that much! I don't think I could ever get bored of it.

Update soon!

xoxo

ps - loving the red! Made it more angry [Aden's dream] and passionate [the bit at the end].

How do you do it!?!? have us all laughing one chapter and in tears the next ??

wow! That was written beautifully!

Poor poor Aden! The way you wrote his emotions and what happend. Amazing.

I loved how he was so honest with Belle. He wasn't ashamed of needing help. I'm so glad Belle gave the help as well.

I agree with Tanyia I will keep on reading this even if there were 100's of chapters!

Update soon

xx