The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

73. WOW! That was described so amazingly! I was definitely crying! I loved how you described Belle's presence and what it meant to him, it seemed so right that he should sleep in her bed after that...

74. That was so sad, conceived by rape, that must be so horrible for Kirsty.

Please update soon! I want to know what's going to happen to Ollie!!! :D

My poor Aden!

He looked at her painfully, knowing she was right. He was a mess. How could he expect her to deal with that? To want that in her life? He brushed past her, heading for the door, but she grabbed his arm. He looked at her hopefully.

“You can’t go out the front, Irene might see you” she warned softly, pushing her hair back from her face with her free hand.

His face fell and he nodded, his attention zoned in to where her hand touched him. He stepped back towards the window, raising the glass panel up with a little force where it was stiff. He turned to look at her once more, her back towards him, before climbing over into the garden.

Just that bit of the whole chapter wiped the cheesy grin off my face. It's so sad! :(

Loved it though! Lol at Belle drooling over him... literally. And at Aden just watching her all night. How cute!

More Adelle sooooooon please! :D

xoxo

Aw! That was soooooo good! I love how he didn't completely attack her when she asked him what was going on, yet he didn't tell her the whole truth either. He really just told her what he was able to tell her... that was so well written! I'm really loving these Adelle chapters! For a moment there, i thought you might let them kiss! But oh no!

Please update soon!!! And lots!!!!!!!!! :D