A Secret Affair? (by KaiyaBlake) - comments

stephyrose4

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub:. Everyone shall be happy.

Aw... Just a question, (that will probably be answered in the next chapie) They did end up having sex didn't they? :P

To be completely honest this is one of if not my favourite active fic. :D I actually can't wait for the next chapie. :)

He was crying. She was crying. They were both crying. *sigh* And Erin fixed it all. :wub:

Next Chapter: Love is in the air for JnM
Hooray!

Aw... Just a question, (that will probably be answered in the next chapie) They did end up having sex didn't they? :P

hahahha. yeah they did :lol: I didn't really broadcast that very well did I? Wooops, sorry ^_^

To be completely honest this is one of if not my favourite active fic. biggrin.gif I actually can't wait for the next chapie. smile.gif

Aww!! That has seriously made my day.. night? I don't know it made something :P I'm heaps glad you like it!

Thanks everyone else for your comments too!!!!!!! :)

The part where Martha sees her bruises and Jack comes in the room was so sad. :(

I'm glad they are okay now. And Jack finally realised this hadn't been easy on Martha either.

Aww love is in the air for JM. :wub:

Who wouldn't be happy with them being back together? :unsure: I'll kick that person's butt! :lol:

More please.