A Secret Affair? (by KaiyaBlake) - comments

stephyrose4

:D *heavenly sigh*

Well, wasn't that just perfect? I'll answer yes. Yes it was. Oh no wait... it was, until I decided to scroll back up. *scrolls* and read what I normally read before I start: The authors note. Well... wasn't I in for a ginormous shock! Yes, yes I was. :P No, don't feel bad. It is just the fact that this is probably the only J/M fic that has been active in the past month!

No, don't look at me... I can't write to save myself. Well.... Shut up. :P

Anyway... admittedly I am disappointed but that's okay... because we're going to get a happy ending, aren't we?

I'll answer that again: Yeah. :)

Oh yeah... and Jack is just the most... well... loser-ish but best-est drunk.

Update Soon!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Stephy, I love twilight :wub:

I'm glad you liked the chapter too :)

Oh dear Em you make me laughhh :lol:I'll try write another one as soon as I can. It's pretty funny though, JnM fics have like died over the last few months. Especially the ones in the Adult Forum? *hint, update, hint*

I bet you can write if you tried (TRY! :lol:) I'd read/comment :D

• 4 weeks later...

^ I believe you when you say it was hard. :(

At least, they got a happy end in your fic. :D

They're both so happy! And she's pregnant again. Another Holden baby! :wub:

“Do you think we’ll always be like this?”

“Yes”, he immediately agreed with a smile. “We’ll have grey hair and… well actually I’ll have grey hair…”, he laughed.

“Oh yes Jack cause I’m not going to have aged all by the time I’m 60”, she mocked him.

“Nooo”, he smiled almost childlike. “Hair dye silly. As if you’re going to let your hair go grey”

“Good point”, she grinned.

Loved that part! :lol:

I'm so sad this fic is finished. *cries* That's one JM fic less to read. :(

Great fic, Kaiya! *big grin*

Baa Humbug? :P

Oh, well it is rather hard to even pretend to be annoyed with an ending like that... But I can try (.) *looks down guiltily* Joking, joking, I really did love the ending...

“Can you imagine us, when we’re 60. All old and grey?" I can! Actually, after trying to manipulate a couple of images using nothing but colouring, I take that back, no I can't... :(...

Yeah, Jack Holden, You backed out on that whole: “Well I’m never going anywhere”, in the show that is, Paul. :P.

2 whole weeks!? :o You're joking, that's like totally, 14 days and way too many hours! :P Kidding, but really looking up and forward to another J/M ficlet...