A Secret Affair? (by KaiyaBlake) - comments

stephyrose4

Martha smiled shyly at him. Moving forward she kissed him softly on the lips. “You don’t have to go to work today do you?”, she grinned mischievously.

Jack shook his head and re-captured her lips. Pulling her on top of him, his kisses grew more passionate. “I swear by the end of today, if you’re not pregnant, there’s something wrong”, he murmured, causing her to giggle against his lips.

That's just so :wub: .

“Oh okay”, she shrugged. “Then I guess you won’t mind if I just have a shower. By myself. You can have one after me, seeing as you’re not ready and all”

Jack got up and walked towards the bathroom. Martha knew he couldn’t resist not jumping in with her. “Martha. If you really want me to have one with you, all you have to do is-”

“Nah it’s alright”, Martha called out after closing the door. “You just lie down and you can have one after me. Like you said… we have time”, she laughed, knowing how disappointed he would be.

Poor Jack! Martha is so mean! :P

Ric then turned to look at Jack. “It was the night that Sam had gotten her to stay with you”, he started. “She really wanted you to wake up when she was there. But she didn’t know how she was going to make you…”

“Please stop”, Martha pleaded with him.

“But she came up with something”, Jack’s face lit up as Ric kept telling the story. “You had seen it in a movie, didn’t you say Martha?”, he looked over to her… trying his hardest to contain his laughter.

“Oh my god!”, Martha groaned as she tucked her head into her arms.

“What did she dooooooooooo!!!!!???????”, Jack yelled. He could hardly contain himself from the suspense.

“She kissed you”, he laughed hysterically, stopping as he heard a loud thump.

Jack had fallen off his chair and was now on the ground crying, laughing. “Ha”

Roars of laughter surrounded Martha as she sat in her chair, humiliated. “I cannot BELIEVE you Ric”, she screeched.

How sweet! She kissed him and he woke up! :wub:It would never have worked with Sam! :ph34r:

“Martha! You got sand in my mouth!”, Jack exclaimed as Martha held up a hand full of sand, threatening to throw it at him again.

“I’ll throw it”, she yelled at him cheekily.

“Can’t we just play nice? You know cuddles and kisses?”, he raised his hands in defeat. “Or do I have to be in a coma for you to kiss me?”, he laughed as she threw another bit of sand at his face.

“I knew you would bring that up again!”

They're just so cute!

Next Chapter: Will something ruin their happiness?

Nothing better ruin their happiness! :angry:

As you can see I have a lot of favourite parts!

More please!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Feel awful :o I didn’t know the last chap was up. :( Sorry

-----------------------

Well almost everyone…

“Oh that’s wonderful!”, Colleen almost screamed. “I always knew it was only a matter of time before you two started a family”, she stared aimlessly while keeping the smile on her face.

:lol: hahaha

“He would come home sulking all the time. He was so jealous of you with Michael”, Luc added.’

I so wish that was true. :P

------------------------------

“What did she dooooooooooo!!!!!???????”, Jack yelled. He could hardly contain himself from the suspense.

Lol so laughable at Jacks performance. Dooooooooooo????????????

-------------------------------

“Martha! You got sand in my mouth!”, Jack exclaimed as Martha held up a hand full of sand, threatening to throw it at him again.

“I’ll throw it”, she yelled at him cheekily.

“Can’t we just play nice? You know cuddles and kisses?”, he raised his hands in defeat. “Or do I have to be in a coma for you to kiss me?”, he laughed as she threw another bit of sand at his face.

“I knew you would bring that up again!” :wub:

Very cute just love the pair of them six year olds!

----------------------------

Hell no.

Jack shook his head and re-captured her lips. Pulling her on top of him, his kisses grew more passionate. “I swear by the end of today, if you’re not pregnant, there’s something wrong”, he murmured, causing her to giggle against his lips.

Naww, cute :wub:

“Do not listen to them”, Jack warned Martha. “Seriously. Just everyone, shhhhh”

For the past 10 minutes they had all been reminiscing on past memories of Jack and Martha. They had all had a bit too drink and thought it would be funny to embarrass Jack.

“He would come home sulking all the time. He was so jealous of you with Michael”, Luc added.

“Is that so?”, Martha couldn’t hold back the laughter. She loved finding out that Jack was always pining over her, she found it so amusing.

“NO”, Jack tried to stop them from saying more. “It is not true”, he shook his head profusely.

“Don’t listen to him Martha”, Mattie said joining in, pointing at Martha groggily. “It’s all true”, she sung.

Awww Jacks getting embarrsed :lol: Haha, that was really sweet :)

“Oh my god!”, Martha groaned as she tucked her head into her arms.

Roars of laughter surrounded Martha as she sat in her chair, humiliated. “I cannot BELIEVE you Ric”, she screeched.

HAHAHA, poor Martha, Ric just had to embarress her! That was so cute tho :wub:

What no way! You better no ruin their happiness, or you will be a big fat meany! :(

I loved the chapter, it was awesome! And I'm happy that you decided to continue it! Woo hoo.

More please.

I got you pregnant! On the first time! I’m like a God!”, he smiled to himself, too wrapped up in his own thoughts to notice anything else.

:lol: nice Jack. :P

“I love you both too”, he smiled. “See what I did there?”, he then said, thinking he was pretty clever for remembering to say it to both of them.

:lol: well done Jack *pats back*

i knew you wouln't ruin their happiness :D

an adventure sounds fun! looking forward to it!

“I got you pregnant! On the first time! I’m like a God!”, he smiled to himself, too wrapped up in his own thoughts to notice anything else.

Martha wrapped her arms around her stomach. She couldn’t believe that something was in their. They were going to be parents!

Aww a baby holden. Will be a stunner :wub:

“God it’s going to be a hot kid”, he smirked.

“Yes you’re right. I think it’s going to look just like me”, she laughed.

“Hey”, he lightly pushed her.

Hehee :lol: More please

It's always good to have fluffy j&M fics, there's not much of them around now, and plus there always so dramatic.

Is that a dig at me? :ph34r::P

Yes Jack, you are a god and you can get me preggers anytime - well at least try, heaps and heaps. Really, I don't mind.

Aw :wub: Fluff. I love it. Now the only thing that would make it perfect is that if Roman left. In a wooden box please.

Update soon please.

^ Kaitie, I don't think your husband would be okay with that unless he wants to get Martha pregnant of course. :wink:

“I got you pregnant! On the first time! I’m like a God!”, he smiled to himself, too wrapped up in his own thoughts to notice anything else.

:lol: Well done, Jack! *thumbs up*

“Just think, we’re going to have a mini us. Some of you and some of me”, she pointed to herself and Jack, still not quite believing it.

“God it’s going to be a hot kid”, he smirked.

“Yes you’re right. I think it’s going to look just like me”, she laughed.

“Hey”, he lightly pushed her.

The kid will definitely be beautiful! :wub:

“Best day ever”, she giggled. “I love you so much”, she leant up to kiss his lips.

“I love you both too”, he smiled. “See what I did there?”, he then said, thinking he was pretty clever for remembering to say it to both of them.

She just looked at him, smiling back.

“Aha”

Yes, Jack, you're so clever! :P

Now Roman has to go away. I bet he told Irene that Jack and Martha were skinny dipping. <_<

More please.

It's always good to have fluffy j&M fics, there's not much of them around now, and plus there always so dramatic.

Is that a dig at me?

Yes it is! :P

Yes Jack, you are a god and you can get me preggers anytime - well at least try, heaps and heaps. Really, I don't mind.

God, you really don't want your husband seeing you say that Katie, *tut tut* :P

Naw they went skinny dipping, hahahaha, and got caught :lol:, Oh my god I hate Roman, he needs to get a life!

Yay shes preggers, they were so excited :wub:

Just like what everyone else said, that baby is gonna be one mighty sexy person when it grows up. Especially if its a boy. lol

Anyway thankyou for the update! Your a legend.

More please :)

Well done Jacky..... Do you want a medal? :P

He watched as they swam in the water. Splashing, cuddling, kissing, dunking each other under water, he knew a perfect way to stop them. :wub:

Can I just say that there should have been a fullstop after water. :P Kidding...

Oh my god”, Belle snorted from were she was sitting. “Those two are hilarious”

“I never knew them to be the crazy pair. I always thought they were all sensible and stuff”, Aden asked.

“Martha and Jack!? Are you kidding? Sensible is not a word I would use for them”, she kept laughing.

:lol: Sensible? Are you kidding me??

----------------------------