A Secret Affair? (by KaiyaBlake) - comments

stephyrose4

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Kaitie, I don't think your husband would be okay with that unless he wants to get Martha pregnant of course.

Details, Babs. Minor details.

Silly me! :P

“Ahaa, look at this!”, she pointed to her belly and laughed. “Bub’s moving again”

“You’d think you would be used to it by now”, Lucas rolled his eyes and smiled.

Martha just stuck her tongue out at him. He was right, she was 6 months pregnant, but no matter how many times the baby kicked, it would always make her so excited. Although she wasn’t all that big, the baby would move a lot.

“Never”, she sighed, adjusting herself to sit on the soft sand at the beach.

“So, how’s it all going anyway?”, he laughed, watching as she lazily laid back into the sand.

That's so sweet! I could just imagine them. :)

“Her names Kate… b****, skank, whatever you want to call her really”

:lol:

“Yeah well, crouching in a bush when you’re pregnant is not as easy as it might look okay”, she huffed back, trying desperately to get comfortable.

Crouching in a bush when you're pregnant... that must be very comfortable! :P

“Aww. Calm down poopy pants, I was only kidding”, he bent down and gave her the biggest hug he could manage.

“Jaacckk!”, she whined. “You are squishing our child!”

Quickly realizing what she had said he pulled away a little, before moving to sit next to her. “I am sorry”, he pouted before giving her a soft kiss.

“You’re forgiven”, she giggled against his lips.

They're so happy and in love. :wub:

Looking forward to the next chapter!

• 3 weeks later...

She went to say something but huffed. Screwing her nose up tight she folded her arms, resting them on top of her belly. “I am so excited”, she moaned. “When i'm excited i always come and jump on you and you pick me up… but I can’t”, she pointed to her belly, pouting as she did so.

“Thank god. I don’t think my back could take that”, he laughed.

Martha raised her eyebrows, she was clearly not impressed. “Yeah well. Can you take this?”, she raised her fist and punched him as hard as she could In the shoulder.

If Jack was honest, it hurt. He looked at her bewildered. “If you weren’t pregnant”, he warned her. “You’re ass would be mine...”

“Wouldn’t you love that!?”, she smiled cheekily at him, knowing she had won.

Loved that part! :lol: They're so cute!

Martha is so excited. She's funny. :lol:

:o Cam? Oh no! We got rid of him last month in Belgium and now you're bringing him back. <_< I don't like him. :angry:

More please.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my giddy aunties!

I friggin hate that jerk Cam! Ahh ohhh he is a total ****** :ph34r::P

Ohh Jack was gonna ask her to marry her, and then Cam turns up!

Ohh save her Jack, get to the house before he can do anything to her!

They were so cute, having their little arguments, and she just couldn't resist but not kiss Jack :lol:

Thanks for the update :) Good to see some J&M fics for once, instead of Adelle............ <_< *Hides from all Adelle Fans*

Edited by stephyrose4