A Secret Affair? (by KaiyaBlake) - comments

stephyrose4

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw...

She looked towards Martha’s bed and gasped. There, fast asleep, was Martha. Clinging to Jack like there was no tomorrow.

A tear ran down Sally’s cheek as she saw Martha’s red blotchy eyes and the big wet patch on Jack’s shirt. :(:wub:

“I know this probably isn’t the right time to tell you”, Jack spoke into her hair. “But… I’ve left Sam… We’re free”, he sighed.

Martha lifted her head from his chest to look at him. “There’s always a good time to tell me that”, she tried to smile. :lol:

*laughs so hard it hurts* lol. So true, so true. :P

As for the next chapie: Fluff. Plain and Simple. Nah... I don't mind. I'm sure you'll think of something.

Don't make it a short fic pretty pwease with sugar on top, followed by a cherry (that can be taken off and replaced with a dollep of chocolate if you don't like cherries.), coated in sherbet and sprinkels, and then with a perfectly toasted marshmallow (goooy and warm on the inside and slightly toasted on the outside.) and a drizzel of chocolate on top?

Come on who could resist that? :huh:

Edited by Yankee White

She looked towards Martha’s bed and gasped. There, fast asleep, was Martha. Clinging to Jack like there was no tomorrow.

A tear ran down Sally’s cheek as she saw Martha’s red blotchy eyes and the big wet patch on Jack’s shirt

Damn it I cried then!

I dont have a suggestion but it will be good whatever you put.

“Pretty!?”, he exclaimed. “Pfft... try the sexiest”, Naaw You can be pretty and sexy at the same time Jack! :P:wub:

That was a very cute chapter, love the J&M Fluff as well.

It's always good to have fluffy j&M fics, there's not much of them around now, and plus there always so dramatic :( lol.

Oh the next chapter is the last chapter, no :( That's gay as. I hope you do another fic, cos I enjoy reading them :D

Ha ha love drunk Martha, just like everyone else said, shes hilarious.

More please.

Edited by stephyrose4

"Oh my god!", Martha groaned as she tucked her head into her arms.

"What did she dooooooooooo!!!!!???????", Jack yelled. He could hardly contain himself from the suspense.

"She kissed you", he laughed hysterically, stopping as he heard a loud thump.

Jack had fallen off his chair and was now on the ground crying, laughing. "Ha"

Roars of laughter surrounded Martha as she sat in her chair, humiliated. "I cannot BELIEVE you Ric", she screeched.

aww :wub: too damn cute

:ph34r:

Next Chapter: Will something ruin their happiness?

It had better not :angry:<_<:ph34r:

Edited by *Zetti*