Anti-Aden

Guest Red Ranger 1

ok no offence but who actually cares/??

if people like the couple then good for them if they dont then good for them also

there are going to be the couples that people love and couples people hate

aden and belle just happen to be a very well liked couple and h&a writers finally got it right by putting them together

i dont think it was ever the martha and jack show and nether do i think it will become the belle and aden show if they get back together

everyone has there own screentime with their own storylines.. different characters/storylines appeal to people more than others and just because aden and belle are popular doesnt mean their taking over the show!

j&m have only become tragic by the way they went about it

i wouldnt say im a hardcore adelle fan, but i have to admit they are probably the most interesting out of all storylines right now followed nicole otherwise i probably wouldnt even be watching.. as i only tuned in occasionally before there pairing

anyways i dont even no what im going about lol ignore me

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think it was ever the martha and jack show

Well we must agree to disagree on that point :P

As soon as I saw this thread I knew it would cause trouble. Aden/Todd/Adelle obsessed/crazy fans coming in here so shocked, trying to make sure the other threads stay on top of this. Guys. chillax. It's not a competition. This thread projects an opinion, and although you may differ, it's really pointless to be posting in here. It's a form of spam in my opinion. If you like Aden, or any character or relationship, and see an anti-thread, don't express your outrage on the public forum. JUST IGNORE IT, or if you have a negative point to discuss feel free to mention it in here. But this is not a place designed for Aden fans to express their love and tell us how silly we are.

Rant over.

i dont think it was ever the martha and jack show

Well we must agree to disagree on that point :P

As soon as I saw this thread I knew it would cause trouble. Aden/Todd/Adelle obsessed/crazy fans coming in here so shocked, trying to make sure the other threads stay on top of this. Guys. chillax. It's not a competition. This thread projects an opinion, and although you may differ, it's really pointless to be posting in here. It's a form of spam in my opinion. If you like Aden, or any character or relationship, and see an anti-thread, don't express your outrage on the public forum. JUST IGNORE IT, or if you have a negative point to discuss feel free to mention it in here. But this is not a place designed for Aden fans to express their love and tell us how silly we are.

Rant over.

(LOL :P

although i may of never seen it as the j&m show i can see why others might of. but i guess it was only cus i was really a fan (off topic i know))

and i totally agree with what you just said

i think its actually really kinda silly to compete for a certain thread to top another one.. i mean come on guys seriously lol

every character has there strong and bad points, and being an aden fan i can even see there are a few evident!

I agree with both sides. Adelle fans should just stay out of the anti threads like you guys do with aden/adelle appreciation thread.

You have every right to say that you dont really like aden like we have every right to say we love adelle and i totally understand.

Lets just stay were we belong and dont go into disagreements with other threads from now on! :D

BTW: This is an anti aden thread not an anti adelle. :)

Have fun i will leave you guys to it!

And when he's got nothing to do, it's even worse.Mattie's farewell was hysterical, with Aden standing round in the background chatting to Tony and Irene, neither of whom actually likes him.If he's not in the middle of a crisis, he's dead weight because he just hasn't bee integrated into the show at all.He's still just the jerk that no-one likes.

I think it's good that there is an anti-thread for Aden, because he can't possibly be universally loved, in fact I think there should be an anti-thread for all characters, as well as appreciation threads.

I don't have anything negative to say about Aden, and I'm not going to try to change non-Aden fans' minds about him, but I will just make this one point in relation to the original post in this thread. Aden is not the only character that hasn't been properly integrated into the show, many of the new and some of the older characters haven't been fully integrated into the show and mixed with the community because of neglectful writing. There are so many characters that have no close friends in Summer Bay it's becoming a joke. Jack has never formed a proper friendship with anyone in the three years he has lived in the Bay, unless you count Fitzie who isn't around all that much. So many people never even cross paths, which is stupid when you consider how small the cast of Home and Away is compared to some other soaps. Rachel's hen-night was a complete joke, there were random extras sitting with her in Noahs' as if they were her girlfriends, because the producers couldn't be bothered paying the more regular actors to show up, and the writers hadn't bothered to establish friendships between her and some of the other women in her age-group in the Bay like Charlie or Fitzie. Has Kirsty even met Martha or Belle? Ric and Mattie became increasingly isolated in their final few months because their main friends all left bar Belle, but instead of having them even have a passing conversation with some of the newer characters like Nicole or Aden, they were wrapped up in Viv and the fight-club, and most of all eachother, barely speaking to anyone outside of themselves. There doesn't seem to be much of a community feel to Summer Bay anymore, and Aden isn't the only one who is isolated. I remember just before Cassie left she had a conversation with Leah, and it was the first time they had spoken in about two years. If the writers don't start making people interact more in the Bay they may as well have some of the characters living in different parts of the country.

Wow, er, hi everyone.I was expecting everyone just to ignore this thread.It's not that I hate Aden exactly, I just don't particularly like him and I object to the way he seems to have taken over the show and no-one's allowed to say a bad word about him.He always seems to have a get out of jail free card whilst characters who commit lesser offences are crucified.It's ironic that everyone felt Axel needed to be punished for attacking Melody so he didn't do something worse, yet no-one bothered punishing Aden for attacking Axel...and he did do something worse.

Aden is a character I have a never ending love/hate thing with. Back when he was first in the show (The Cassie/Ric Days), I couldn't stand him. He was so annoying and selfish. When he returned some of those old traits were still there, yet we WERE seeing someone that appeared to have matured a bit and for that, he grew on me. My opinion of him went down again when *Ducks* he got with Belle */Ducks*. Because of the hype surrounding them as a COUPLE, it felt like the inidividual characters were no longer being recognised as.... individuals. The Aden that I was liking was being painted over because of the relationship.

Todd is a really great actor and I always feel sorry for those actors when they end up being recognised mainly for a TV relationship, rather than the stronger aspects of their acting.

I like the cheeky chappy Aden that once upon a time we did get to see. I don't like the new Aden.

^^ umm well said i think ... as i said he doesnt bother me but its like he has become more popular so the writers have him on our screens all the time .. i know adelle fans like it but what about the other characters ... they arent being treated fair

I don't wish to come in and argue but I was reading the thread and had to just say that I actually disagree with this point as in terms of screen time I don't think Todd gets any more than most of the cast. He is usually only in two episodes a week and generally speaking only has 3/4 normal length scenes an episode. That is about the same as most of the cast. If you want proof of this check out this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/adellefan the clips are uploaded on the day they are on tv so there are usually 2 sets of clips a week and they usually are about 6 mins in length and bearing in mind this is the combined Aden and Belle scenes that means between those two characters they are using up roughly 10-12 minutes a week. Thats hardly taking over in my opinion.

Archived