Anti-Aden

Guest Red Ranger 1

I like Aden generally, but there are some very good points being made here, he is now "the" person of Summer Bay and gets away with everything, and if someone, no matter what a great character they are, is the slightest bit rude to him, suddenly they're mean and don't understand his underlying issues. A bit like last year on the yahoo7 message boards some people were bashing up Tony for standing between Jack & Martha :lol:

Anyway, I'm back to the Adelle Appreciation, don't mind me, can't make my mind up on anything :lol:...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Im an Aden fan but yes everyone is making fair and just points. Now I want to share with you little something I just figured out from watching older episodes.

When Melody and Geoff were playing pool and Axel walked in, Melody told Geoff that Axel ONLY got 100 hours community service for what he did to her......................

Now bring our minds forward to trial. The judge told Aden that he would go into a good behavior bond for 12 months and would also commence in doing 100 hours of community service.............

You would have thought he got more for trying to kill his father............

Exactly, How can Belle put up with him stalking her? And hes destroying Angelo because now Angelo's only purpose seems to be is to be between him and Belle. Has anyone actually told him how they felt about being held against their will? I know he said "sorry" but seriously?

Archived