Charlie or Ruby

Guest Lesley_Baker

Charlie or Ruby  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've chosen Charlie. I don't feel particularly drawn to either of them, which is not to say I don't think think they're both great actresses and that the two characters aren't good. Charlie wins out for me because I think she's got a lot of depth and I enjoy her relationship with Roman.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither. Normally a new character leaves an impression, but both have yet to do that.

Not to mention, they both are shockingly bad at acting. Ruby is a little better, but not by much.

Every time Charlie comes on, I cringe. It sounds like she is putting on a voice?! I don't know, but every word she says is not the slightest bit believable. When you are watching a television show where someone is portraying a character and they aren't good at it, you look forward to when their scene finishes. She has been on the show a while now too and she is still so bad.

• 4 months later...

Archived