The Aftermath (by matticus01) - comments

SAM27#

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aden did WHAT?! I just hope this was all before Belle! She better be understanding! Oh and he better tell her before somone else tells her! I wonder who the girl was....

I'm guessing Drew's gonna go psycho now... not that he isn't already! I just hope that he leaves Aden and Belle alone in the city!

I loved this bit though:

As Aden walked through the door he was almost tackled to the ground as Belle took at him, throwing her arms around his body and hugging himtightly.

Could totally see that happening!

Update soon!

Okay Aden and Belle taking off for the City while Drew is out there is giving me flashbacks to the show when Belle and Drew went on their roadtrip and Dom kidnapped Belle.

So Aden got some girl pregnant. Is someone seperately blackmailing him or is tied together with Drew. Aden needs to tell Belle fast because I am starting to think she going to somehow find out on her own and that is not going to good for Adelle in this fragile state she is in.