The Aftermath (by matticus01) - comments

SAM27#

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you think Drew cannot get any more evil.

Oh! Belle. When is she going to get a break. First she gets kidnapped, then she spends months being scared to even go outside, then Peter and Amanda get killed, then she finds out she has a twin, and now Aden is keeping a secret from her. The girl is giving Martha a run for her money when it comes to the amount of things that can happen to one person. Only difference, this story I cannot get enough of.

Can't wait to find out Adens secret. Hope Matilda escapes from Drew or even better accidently kill him.

hmmmm h&a-girl . . . . dont explode please, you'll miss all the good bits to come lol :D

Thanks maccaz

And yes Taniya_K Drew can get more evil

Storm and thunder, Belle's had a tough year aye, but it's not going to ease up I'm afraid, well not anytime soon LD

Im glad you said you cant get enough of this, it means alot . . . and I figured, Belle is underused on the actual show so I'm sprusing things up with her in my fic, its only fair :)

And I'm afraid Drew isn'y going anywhere...anytime soon

And thanks so much laineyloo Im glad your enjoying it . . .

Will update soon

In the meantime Can you please check out my creations?

Anymore comments? :)