Charlie and Brax.

Ruby and Casey.

Tasha and Robbie.

Bianca and Liam.

Belle and Aden.

Hayley and Noah.

Leah and Vinnie.

Gina and John.

Kirsty and Kane. (before they ran away though)

Cassie and Ric.

Danni and Scott.

Peter and Amanda.

Gypsy and Will.

Martha and Jack.

Sally and Flynn.

Have I ever done this? I'm too lazy to look, so I'll just re-do it if so. LOL.

Kane & Kirsty. Oh show. How could you do that to them? After everything. I like to forget they ever returned when I can, and pretend they're just living happily somwhere with Ollie.

Dan & Leah. Obviously, I loved her with Vinnie, but I don't remember them as much as I do Leah and Dan, who were adorable. They weren't overly exciting, but I do think they were criminally underused. Ada and Tim had a dynamic that made it so believable no matter what. They managed to make angst, happiness, fluff and sadness completely brilliant. I just loved them.

Jesse & Josie. Favourite H&A couple ever? Possibly. I really loved them, and I'm still gutted they never got a happy ending. I'd have loved for Josie to return and them to have been reunited as his exit. They always seemed so genuinely head-over-heels in love. Not in the OTT way the major couples do/did, but in a grown-up way that still showed the initial butterflies new couples have. I felt they were dealt a bit of a rubbish hand, actually. We've seen couple cheat on one another numerous times, lie over and over, or generally play mind games, and they still manage to stay together. Josie made one stupid mistake, one she did genuinely regret, and it completely destroyed the relationship. I still remember crying when I watched the wedding. Awful. :(.

Jazz & Miles. They were fun, I thought! Maybe they weren't "meant to be" but they were cut short far too early. They completely went against stereotypical couples and there was always a nice spark there.

Ric & Belle. My favourite pairing of all that evolved from the Mattie/Ric/Belle/Cassie/Drew/Lucas/Aden bunch. I know it was more just a teen thing, and they weren't the most mature pairing, but they worked really well. She did really love him and it's quite sad that he could never really get over Cassie enough to commit to Belle, especially given that at the end, he and Cassie just ended up as friends/family anyway.

Ric & Mattie. It's Ric and Mattie. They were meant to be right from the beginning.

Belle & Drew. <3

Sally & Flynn.

Jack & Martha.

Nicole & Angelo. Ohhh, contraversial. :P.

Man, now I miss them all.

Jack & Martha: I fell for them both & I have never loved a couple as much as I love these two. They were one of a kind. Yeah they had their issues but what couple doesn't? They truly loved each other :wub: <3

Sally & Flynn: :wub:

Aden & Belle: <3

Nicole & Angelo: :wub:

Kane and Kirsty 2002 version. It blows my mind that the same people who could write such a brilliant, original and touching storyline where you could easily relate to everyone involved could follow it up by bringing Kane back and pretty much doing the exact opposite of what made them so awesome in the first place. Even more weird is that it took people about 5 years and another return for people to realise what a massive tool Kane had become and what a ridiculously unhealthy and cringe inducing relationship him and Kirsty had. But still, the original storyline was pure gold and nothing will change that.

Jesse and Josie. A really good adult couple. Doesn't bother me that they broke up. It couldn't have been any other way with those two.

Leah and Vinnie. Leah's just never been the same since.

Rhys and Beth. I really liked these two and thought Rhys became a way better character without Shelly, so it annoyed that he ended up going back to her. I thought that was one of the best break up / love triangles the show has ever done. It also pissed me off that they wrote Rhys out because they thought Beth was more interesting a single mum...and then did nothing with her for the next 2-3 years. Ugh.

Nick and Jade. I generally hate couples who's whole thing is "they look cute together", but those 2 really did look cute together.

Alf and Ailsa. Worked equally well as a comedic due and a dramatic couple.

Dani and Will. Never understood why so many people preferred Will and Gypsy. It always amused me when Gypsy (and her fans) called Dani "high maintenance". Pot, kettle, black. Dani could be a bit demanding but at least she generally treated the guy right, which is more than Gypsy ever did. Gypsy / Will / Dani was probably the best teen love triangle I can remember the show doing (not that that's saying much).

Kind of weird that none of my favourites have been in the last 6-7 years. Probably Kim and Rachel are my favourite in that time. Maybe it reflects a changing in my tastes...or maybe it reflects that most of the couples in that time have been rubbish.

• 1 month later...

ooh I love this topic! There have been so many good pairings on H&A but my favourites are:

Peter & Amanda - He was so good for her without really changing her crazy behaviour

Tony & Rachel - They were so sweet when they first got together. Tony couldn't believe his luck!

Ric & Mattie - They kind of grew up together and then fell in love - very cute

Hayley & Scott - Could've done without the long drawn out paternity question but it all ended well

Sally & Flynn - Such a mature loving relationship

Jesse & Chloe - The best couple that never was. They would've been so good together if he hadn't gone and killed her :angry::lol:

Jack & Martha - Never felt more frustrated than waiting for these 2 to get together again, but I loved the 1st wedding.

Charlie & Brax - Despite liking all of the above, I've never loved any couple more than these 2. Amazing on screen chemistry

Archived