Favourite Couples

Guest vixstar131

Finally found this topic! I wanted to start one myself but then I saw this one. Well, these are the some of them but I think there are many more loved :wub: couples:

Aden and Belle (Adelle): OMG I adored this couple! They were the best couple in years I think. Both, Todd and Jess, are such great actors and I really enjoyed watching this storyline. I couldn't believe when I heard that Belle would be killed off, I thought I had to stop watching Home and Away but I think this last storyline is probably the most touching and beautiful storyline they ever had even if Belle died. That was so devastating I think I cried though the whole episode of her funeral (4917). But I think there will always be a great and happy memory that remains from that awesome couple!

Charlie and Brax(Chax): I love this couple. They have such an on-screen-chemistry, it's unreal. I absolutely love them together with the whole 'Romeo and Juliet' thing. The writers have given both characters so much depth and I think many people can sort of understand where their actions are coming from. I think the whole Charlie/Ruby/Bianca/Brax/Heath/Casey stuff is funny because they're all related to each other. Ruby is Charlie's daughter and is in a relationship with Casey, Brax' brother.Brax is in a relationship with Charlie while his brother Heath is attracted (almost in a relationship(I hope))to Bianca, who is Charlie's best friend. And Bianca's sis April is then one of Ruby's mates. So that's an interesting thing because you can make this circle bigger and drag April and the recent drug-storyline into it when you say that Sid(in this case not important) goes to Charlie while April goes to Heath and he then tells Bianca. She thanks him with a kiss and we're back at the Heanca-relationship which immediately leads to Chax.

Matilda and Lucas: I liked this couple I think both are really good actors. I actually enjoyed that the kiss in the play was their first kiss. Well, I've already written so much to the other couples that I can just say that they have really good on-sceen-chemistry. I liked that they remained friends after they had broken up and through Matilda's bulimia they got very close again if you remember the scene at the hospital where Lucas tells her that she was the most intelligent and funny person he knew. I think that showed that they really cared about each other even their relationship hadn't worked that well.

Heath and Bianca(Heanca): What can I say, I love these two! I think in the beginning they didn't like each other that much but when Heath came to Bianca's house the other day (Bianca then wrote a text to Charlie calling for help) Bianca was first afraid of him but then realized that he sort of just wanted to talk. Their chemistry then grows and becomes stronger and when Bianca breaks up with Liam, she talked to Heath on the beach and this is I think the point where their chemistry is undenieable. During the 'Great Storm' he also runs to save her when a part of the roof comes down. I think that was really sweet of him and it shows the softer side of him which is also shown during the whole Darcy/Heath thing. He struggles a bit to be a father first but now I think he's really improved which can of course also come from the help Bianca has given him. All in all a really great couple and their relationship also shows Heath's softer side.

I'm sure I left many great couples out but these are my top couples.

5th: Casey and Ruby

6th: Dex and April

7th: Annie and Romeo

8th: Robbie and Tasha

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Great answer!!!

Your top two favourite couples are exactly like mine :lol:

And your observation of the immensly interlink characters: Charlie/Ruby/Bianca/Brax/Heath/Casey was awesome. I really like how the writers have done this.

Finally found this topic! I wanted to start one myself but then I saw this one. Well, these are the some of them but I think there are many more loved :wub: couples:

Aden and Belle (Adelle): OMG I adored this couple! They were the best couple in years I think. Both, Todd and Jess, are such great actors and I really enjoyed watching this storyline. I couldn't believe when I heard that Belle would be killed off, I thought I had to stop watching Home and Away but I think this last storyline is probably the most touching and beautiful storyline they ever had even if Belle died. That was so devastating I think I cried though the whole episode of her funeral (4917). But I think there will always be a great and happy memory that remains from that awesome couple!

Charlie and Brax(Chax): I love this couple. They have such an on-screen-chemistry, it's unreal. I absolutely love them together with the whole 'Romeo and Juliet' thing. The writers have given both characters so much depth and I think many people can sort of understand where their actions are coming from. I think the whole Charlie/Ruby/Bianca/Brax/Heath/Casey stuff is funny because they're all related to each other. Ruby is Charlie's daughter and is in a relationship with Casey, Brax' brother.Brax is in a relationship with Charlie while his brother Heath is attracted (almost in a relationship(I hope))to Bianca, who is Charlie's best friend. And Bianca's sis April is then one of Ruby's mates. So that's an interesting thing because you can make this circle bigger and drag April and the recent drug-storyline into it when you say that Sid(in this case not important) goes to Charlie while April goes to Heath and he then tells Bianca. She thanks him with a kiss and we're back at the Heanca-relationship which immediately leads to Chax.

Matilda and Lucas: I liked this couple I think both are really good actors. I actually enjoyed that the kiss in the play was their first kiss. Well, I've already written so much to the other couples that I can just say that they have really good on-sceen-chemistry. I liked that they remained friends after they had broken up and through Matilda's bulimia they got very close again if you remember the scene at the hospital where Lucas tells her that she was the most intelligent and funny person he knew. I think that showed that they really cared about each other even their relationship hadn't worked that well.

Heath and Bianca(Heanca): What can I say, I love these two! I think in the beginning they didn't like each other that much but when Heath came to Bianca's house the other day (Bianca then wrote a text to Charlie calling for help) Bianca was first afraid of him but then realized that he sort of just wanted to talk. Their chemistry then grows and becomes stronger and when Bianca breaks up with Liam, she talked to Heath on the beach and this is I think the point where their chemistry is undenieable. During the 'Great Storm' he also runs to save her when a part of the roof comes down. I think that was really sweet of him and it shows the softer side of him which is also shown during the whole Darcy/Heath thing. He struggles a bit to be a father first but now I think he's really improved which can of course also come from the help Bianca has given him. All in all a really great couple and their relationship also shows Heath's softer side.

Wow Great answer!!!

Your top two favourite couples are exactly like mine :lol:

And your observation of the immensly interlink characters: Charlie/Ruby/Bianca/Brax/Heath/Casey was awesome. I really like how the writers have done this.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've only been watching since 2008 so for me:

Aden and Belle: Seriously adored this couple. The chemistry was off the charts. Loved their story and I miss them both. The ending for me was so sad and I had to take a break from H&A until recently.

Casey and Ruby: Currently my favorite couple! I adore them and I think Casey is so sweet. He's such a good guy. He and Ruby are great together and the actors have great chemistry. I've enjoyed their story and I liek how they trust and look out for one another.

Charlie and Brax: Love the forbidden element. He's a bad boy and she's a cop. It doesn't get much sopier than that. Add to that that the actors have great chemistry and it's just on and poppin! I've really enjoyed their story, but I feel like they will never be completely happy until the end when they've both chosen to just be about them and they're riding off into the sunset. Time will tell.

Annie and Romeo: Too bad the actress left, but I liked them and thought thought they had a ton of potential.

and I know they aren't a couple, but I think Heath and April could be great together. Make it happen writers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Nick and Jade. As far as young love goes, I don't think any other pairing did it better. They weren't a pair that constantly fought/broke up, which I loved. They consistently stayed together longer than most teens do and I really wish they got a happily ever after, but looking at the rest of my list, most couples I liked didn't.

2. Will and Dani. Their onscreen chemistry was fantastic. Compared to Gypsy/Will and Dani/Scott, I thought there were a lot more sweeter, happier moments between this pairing. I loved them because they weren't perfect. They fought and while Dani was jealous and Will wasn't always honest with her, they cared enough to talk and work things out between each other. I thought Will was the only one of Dani's boyfriends that she not only loved, but he loved her the way she was and didn't try to make her into something she wasn't.

3. Noah and Hayley. I'm not big on Cannon couples (at all). Noah and Hayley were an exception to this. I loved how intrigued Hayley was with Noah and that no matter when how many times they broke up, Noah was always there for Hayley when she needed him.

4. Leah and Vinnie. - Leah will never be the same for me without Vinnie. He brought out such an amazing, bubbly aura to Leah and while he wasn't always the most responsible father figure, she loved him for it. So glad that he wasn't like most H&A characters and never mentioned again upon his departure.

4. Leah and Vinnie. - Leah will never be the same for me without Vinnie. He brought out such an amazing, bubbly aura to Leah and while he wasn't always the most responsible father figure, she loved him for it. So glad that he wasn't like most H&A characters and never mentioned again upon his departure.

Well marrying a stalwart character would help.

Archived