Favourite Couples

Guest vixstar131

I have to add now.

Charlie and Angelo ~ they are too cute together. great chemistry. Sometimes I do feel sorry for Angelo because he really loves Charlie but sometimes she is just has messed up and confused thoughts that she ends up hurting him. But now that she has finally realized what she wants, its all great. Lets hope they have quite a few happy episodes together before things go pear shaped :wub::lol:

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Ooh shipping's my thing!! :D I love a good couple to get invested it!!

Past:

It breaks my heart but Charlie and Angelo. :wub: Still hoping for that final "happily ever reunion" this year some point. :)

Hugo and Martha,

Aden and Nicole,

Leah and Hazem,

Tony and Rachel.

There are a few others possibly but I only used to watch casually so never properly shipped them but just thought they were good: Tony and Beth, Leah and Dan, Flynn and Sally, Danni and Scott, Jack and Martha, Robbie and Tash, Noah and Hayley and Ric and Maddie.

Present:

Liam and Bianca,

Leah and Robert,

Romeo and Indi,

April and Xavier.

• 6 months later...

Ok if I don't add these guys to the favorite couple topic it just will not be right.

So here goes:

Charlie and Brax - How hot is this couple matching? It has been a long time since Home and Away have had such a passionate and sizzling couple. I hope both characters stay on H&A for a very very long time. I am totally hooked to this storyline.

John and Gina - are a funny older couple who at the start I did not like too much, but now they have won me over. It is funny and great when they do the parenting stuff on Xavier. The Strict mother and the laid back but cool step-father.

Leah and Miles - they are two characters who definitely deserve some happiness in their love life, what better than to put them together and form a lasting bond as both are core H&A characters.

:wub: all round :wub:

All time Fave :Steven&Selina

Tug&Sarah

Nick&Jade

Alf&Ailsa

Aden&Belle

Angelo&Nic

Peter&Amanda

Paris&Irene

Tom&Pippa

Vinnie&Leah

Kane&Kirsty

Gypsy&Will

Brodie&Alex

Martha&Liam

Ben&Carly

Angel&Shane

Sophie&Blake

Present: I am so sad to say that at the moment I think Gina and John are the best pairing. All thou I don't like them as characters, their relationship works.

Think I'd better add Xavier and April to my list:They were my favourite couple for the second half of last year, I loved the way they sparked off each other and the relationship really cemented Xavier's rehabiliation and turned him into someone I really love.Shame they got split up in such a stupid way.Twice.

Of the current couples, John and Gina are my favourite too.It's brought out a much needed softer side to Gina and John's another character who I think is among the best on the show at the moment. It's nice to have an older couple who act just like the younger couples and they seem to be building a decent family unit.

Archived