Barbara's Artwork

Guest Barbara

Thank you Zoe, Lesley, Laura, Monique, Julie, Zetti, Sarah and Emma. ^_^

Zetti: The colouring I'm using at the moment is based on a tutorial I found a while ago but the results I had were always ugly so I deleted some steps and modified the others a little. I haven't saved the original tut as I didn't like my results so I can't help you with that one. But I can post a tut for the steps I found useful. I don't really know if I can say it's my colouring or not but I'll post a tut some time this weekend.

irene011.pngmattie033.pngleah013.pngleah_miles001.pnghugo005.pngjai001.png

martha031.pngmartha032.pngmartha033.pngjack061.pngjack062.pngjack063.png

Comments please? :)

Marvellous few batches of creations. My faves are the Angelo, Hugo and Forever creations in the first batch; the various farm scenes with the split creation and Rachel creations in the second batch and the Leah, Miles/Leah and Hugo creations in the third batch.

Great use of colourings, croppings, clarity, capturing of facial expressions (especially of Rachel) and all round creativeness. It's also good to see an Irene creation in your batch. :D