Barbara's Artwork

Guest Barbara

Thank you Stephy, Quiet Achiever, Kristina and superman's girlfriend! :D

jodi007.jpgjodi008.jpg

STUNNING!

I really like your avatar to! It looks so sweet!Don't worry...,i'm not gonna steal it :P

It isn't a screen pic,is it?

I also can't wait to get started,

but i'm still searching for some offscreen pics...and there actually hard to find or often the same.

So anyway...you're doing a great job Barbara!Want More!

Thank you. That Jodi picture comes from a photoshoot! :)

Update:

drew001.jpgjack024.jpgtodd001.jpgalf_jack001.jpg

lucas_tony001.jpgannie_irene001.jpgkate002.jpgkate003.jpg

cassie003.jpgmartha012.jpgmattie010.jpgruby001.jpg

charlie_roman002.jpggeoff_nicole001.jpgjannie001.jpgritilda001.jpg

Comments please?

I really like the Sally one (is that the Opera House behind her? It looks like it:) )

And the Aden and Martha ones... well done!

Oui, je parle français. Bonne chance pour ton test! Merci beaucoup! :P

UPDATE

Noah & Hayley

noah_hayley001.jpgnoah_hayley002.jpgnoah_hayley003.jpgnoah_hayley004.jpg

noah001.jpgnoah002.jpghayley001.jpghayley002.jpg

Annie & Scruffy

annie_scruffy001.jpgannie_scruffy002.jpgscruffy001.jpgscruffy002.jpg

Comments please?

Merci! I think it went well!

The Hayley/Noah ones are great! I love 1, 4, 5, 7 and 8. Brilliant colouring and cropping!

And the Annie/Scruffy ones are adorable :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Deborah, Symphony, Reilly and Kristina.

Deborah: Thank you for using one of my avs. I think you're one of the first persons to use one. So thank you very much.

Symphony: I also think they should have pets on the show but I guess it's hard to film scenes with animals.

Reilly: I don't really know if it's the Opera House. I don't have the picture to check it right now.

Kristina: Glad to know you think you did well on your test!

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for the lack of updates but our old computer crashed. (The most recent one died too.) It made like a popping sound and smoke came out of it. You'll understand why we didn't try to turn it on again after that. We wouldn’t want to burn the house down. :rolleyes:

Apparently, computers hate me! Well, I hate them too! And that’s really bad because I’ll have to work with them until my retirement (and I'm not working yet). Translators used to write on papyrus but we don’t do that anymore. :P My dad bought a new computer but we don’t know when we’ll get it. I hope it’s sooner rather than later.

I’m now using my cousin’s computer. I’m baby-sitting and her son is now sleeping. She told me I could use her computer. She’s nice, isn’t she? :) And the best part is… I have my memory stick with me. And guess what’s on it? Some icons! :P

I don’t really know when I’ll have access to a computer again. I’m baby-sitting my cousin’s son a few more times in the next few weeks but I don’t know when exactly. If it’s in the evening, then I might use the computer if or when the baby is asleep. So, if you want to save and/or use one of the icons, feel free to do so. You don’t need to ask, just credit me please.

The end. :P

Here’s the big update:

belle006.jpgbelle009.jpgruby003.jpgruby004.jpgruby005.jpg

annie002.jpgjodi014.jpgmattie021.jpgmattie022.jpgmattie023.jpg

geoff004.jpggeoff005.jpggeoff006.jpggeoff007.jpgcassie_jules001.jpg

More icons in a few minutes...

Edited by Barbara

They are all great!

My favs of the H&A ones are, the Annie "oh no," Matilda "all grown up" & the Cassie one, can't remember the name of the boy & the 2nd "under my umbrella" Belle one. (love the blue colour)

Love all the music ones :)

Glad your cousin can help you out, so we can look at your work, say thank you from me!

Edited by Deborah