Barbara's Artwork

Guest Barbara

Thank you Lise, QA, Lesley, Deborah and Sarah for the lovely comments. I really appreciate them. :D

Barbara, you may call me QA - much easier than writing it out in full. :D

I'll call you QA from now on. :) I'm used to having to type everything out in full. It's a translator's job and you are paid more. :P

conrad001.jpgtodd002.jpgtodd003.jpg

ada_esther001.jpgada_jessica001.jpgadaconradesthertodd001.jpg

esther001.jpgconrad_esther001.jpgconrad_esther002.jpg

charlie001.jpgcharlie002.jpgcharlie003.jpg

Comments please? :)

Havn't been on this part of the forum for ages, or the forum itself much really either as have far too much work on and don't need any more distractions! lol But have just been looking at some of your artwork and it's really good. I especially love this last batch. The Todd ones, Conrad/Esther ones and Group one are my favourites. Where are those photos from if you don't mind my asking?! Was it some kind of photo shoot or something?!

Edited by -Laura-

Thank you Lesley, Laura, champagne_char and QA. :D

Havn't been on this part of the forum for ages, or the forum itself much really either as have far too much work on and don't need any more distractions! lol But have just been looking at some of your artwork and it's really good. I especially love this last batch. The Todd ones, Conrad/Esther ones and Group one are my favourites. Where are those photos from if you don't mind my asking?! Was it some kind of photo shoot or something?!

Hey Laura. Welcome back on the forum. :P It was a photoshoot for OK Magazine. You can find the scans of the article and the pictures in this thread (click me).

Barbara, your pics are fantastic, really unique! Any chance I could save a Tachel one, of course ill credit you in my sig!

Sure, you can use one. As long as you credit, it's fine. :D Glad you like them.