What If I Told You (by Cerise) - comments

valli

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I'm very happy that your chapters aren't that long, because that would mean that it would have taken me ages to catch up :P

Anyway, great chapters. You've obviously done your homework :P

But I cannot believe how evil you are :o Killing off Melody, giving Annie cancer and (it never ends, does it?) there's more deaths to come :o Don't know if I want to keep reading :unsure:

More please!

Awesome chapter, Kat. I adore the way you have written Aden, especially the interaction with Geoff. You really captured the sincerity of that scene. "I Love Her" So perfect. No more words needed to be said. I also really like how you ended it; with Aden considering his options :)

maccaz; I have absolutely no idea. It could be 70, could be 2. I really don't plan these things. Everything's spur of the moment :P I didn't know Melody was going to die; I didn't know Annie was going to have cancer. I don't plan anything :P

Planning is death, one should never plan lol

but wow so many updates I haven't read, great story, aww Adelle and omg poor Melody... since you killed her you cant kill anyone else....

please :unsure:

so anyway... whens the next update...